The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Most things* athletic capabilities fall outside the scope of this.

Anything else?
Why?

There’s no real logic to this other than that’s how you want to to be.

But ok, let’s stay on your track - you know how to rap, right? At least theoretically. Let’s hear something then.

Last edited:
One thing that helped me was growing up with a friend that was good at everything. When I was little I used to think you could only be good at 1 or 2 things but hanging around him expanded my mind a lot. I'm with dope, if you believe you can achieve

Nah cooking is definitely some of the easiest **** you can learn :lol:. Not being able to cook is like not being able to drive, something is just wrong with you. Cooking is something women like to complain about and make themselves seem more important

maxresdefault (30).jpg

There's alot of ppl who can't drive out here

You’d really be surprised

Learning to cook is easily

Learning to be a legit good cook takes practice and skill

Respectfully - EYE have to reply to this. First off, I think there needs to be a differnation between folks who are capable of cooking and those who don’t cook because of lifestyle reasons. There is a difference IMO and IYKYK.

Second - I have to give shoutout to Big Lee and Anti because they consistently drop the most real life nuggets in their non-basketball posts. Always looking out and telling it how it is from their perspective :nthat:

It’s real easy to just say stuff -

hey, if I read a couple books on astrophysics, I can unlock the multiverse. Bet.

But I’m too busy right now.

It’s real easy to just say stuff -

hey, if I read a couple books on astrophysics, I can unlock the multiverse. Bet.

But I’m too busy right now.
Its real easy to be snarky on the sneaker message board cause you're annoyed that people believe in themselves too.

I don't get to control the things my body can do. I can control what I can learn though.
If you think playing music doesn’t have anything to do with what your body can do, you’re very uniformed or willfully ignorant.

If you want me to leave you alone, maybe put your money where you mouth is and actually prove you can do some of these you claim would be easy for you. And do them proficiently.

You don’t really believe in yourself though. You’re a fraud who like to be a contrarian and talk a lot.
Lmao fraud is crazy. You are so mad. IDK why. I'm sorry I can't appease your insatiable lust to show up a stranger on the internet.

I'm not doing this. I have no ill will for this man. But he comes at me constantly. IDK why.

Lmao fraud is crazy. You are so mad. IDK why. I'm sorry I can't appease your insatiable lust to show up a stranger on the internet.

I'm not doing this. I have no ill will for this man. But he comes at me constantly. IDK why.
I just posted why I’m coming at you. And I feel completely justified.

I am. And maybe I’m starting to get through to you if your memorizing my posts.
Its hard to recall simple things for you? Sad. I'm not the one with the insane ax to grind. I harbor no ill will towards you and yet you have such issue with ME.

But I'm waiting man. Expose me. Run me off the site. PLEASE. Cause I am such a horrible person in your eyes.. Let the chopper sing. Go off.

I
DO SOMETHING. DO IT.

SInce you need to do something about me. GO AHEAD. I am so scared OMG what will become of me now that Lawdog1 is back on his fake vendetta of nothing.

Uh, I’m doing something right now. And you’re mad, so good.

Lol all right so you have nothing cool. Far from mad. My life is amazing, I earned it, and I have faith in myself. You can't make me feel about it dog. But you can block me. I have no issue with you so I won't be doing the inverse but you can easily rid yourself of me

Back
Top Bottom