The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Imagine sitting here and telling a black immigrant who got into every college they applied to, gained employment, thrived there, became a homeowner, all on their own merit they don't actually believe in themselves. Imagine being a white guy born in America and saying that. Very crazy stuff man.

But somehow EYE am the bad person here.

Imagine sitting here and telling a black immigrant who got into every college they applied to, gained employment, thrived there, became a homeowner, all on their own merit they don't actually believe in themselves. Imagine being a white guy born in America and saying that. Very crazy stuff man.

I can’t even post anything. My guy antidope antidope is going OFF :lol: :nthat:

Oh you. I still don't know what your issue with me is. I told you mine with you. Satirical or not, public support of Donald Trump, a man who makes not only my life, but the life of the majority of people ITTs lives unsafe wasnt funny to me.

Please do. We know current management is fine with the bare minimum

I need to know the initial price to be the majority owner vs a minority owner off the top but EYE am thinking a couple tens of thousands could get some coders to make the fixes everyone needs.

Professionally, I am new to this software thing as well so excuse my ignorance :lol:

Shout out to your journey man for real. Respect your confidence

This doesn't save you from your heehee slander

Back
Top Bottom