The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Idk man I been seeing different on these cyber streets. Like everybody shoulda been talking about him as the potential goat but it's like they try to find reasons to not believe their eyes
Just hard to bet on someone that size playing the amount of basketball needed to be in a goat conversation. Maybe he’ll defy all of that

Chicago, Washington, Toronto etc all saw that video when he was 15 killing Gobert in 2 on 2.

Saw him in France taking one legged 3 pointers.

Still chose not to tank. Unbelievable.
They got the script. They knew they had no chance

16877285013108.jpg

It was written
Lupefoil.png

Chicago, Washington, Toronto etc all saw that video when he was 15 killing Gobert in 2 on 2.

Felt like Chicago would have got that frozen ping pong ball too. 3rd largest market and they been trash for almost 10 years

But in all fairness I wouldn’t have tanked based solely off of him cooking Gobert. That happens every night

It was harder

I was trying to speak the Knicks tanking into existence this time last year. :lol:

Even if it was just a 14% or 12.5% chance. It’s still a chance.

With the teams you mentioned. These are fireable offenses IMO. Especially the Bulls and DC. What in the hell were they doing.

Luka didn’t get the machine either which was insane to me. Vic went #1 but he should’ve had a LeBron-esque campaign going :lol:

I wonder if the machine will make the same mistake again.

The Luka one is troubling because he was on the best team overseas going up against the best players making them look like children at 16.

Vic just wanted to stay home and get his $4MM and prepare himself for the league.

I wonder if the machine will make the same mistake again.

The Luka one is troubling because he was on the best team overseas going up against the best players making them look like children at 16.

Vic just wanted to stay home and get his $4MM and prepare himself for the league.
Probably will. Gotta be American to get the real juice

Even if this lottery was rigged... isn't it better this way? That he goes to a place that we can all agree is the best basketball situation for him? Over going to a poorly-run franchise like Washington or Chicago? Maybe the Raptors do positive things, but feels like stuff is weird over there a lot.

x2 is being generous to the fans

And still to this day we have 🤡s stuck on that hill of ‘fire thibs’ lol. How many coaches are better floor raisers? The story would be different if DRose had sturdier knees or better mechanics.

Back
Top Bottom