The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

By not holding the same views you hold on certain topics. Cool. You got it man. I will let it slide. I appreciate you being so gracious and doing the same.

So disappointing. If you think this is about me “not holding the same views” as you, then I’ve overestimated you for years. I’m actually sad.

But not that sad. My beautiful wife and brilliant son are home and there’s a ton of people at our house to see the Halloween display. Going to go chop it up with the fans.

F87y3awWAAANqXH

Last edited:
So disappointing. If you think this is about me “not holding the same views” as you, then I’ve overestimated you for years. I’m actually sad.

But not that sad. My beautiful wife and brilliant son are home and there’s a ton of people at our house to see the Halloween display. Going to go chop it up with the fans.
Truly get over yourself. Please go look at this string of posts you've made about me. None of these are from a place of respect. I have never talked to you with such disrespect EVER. Please don't try High Road me right now. I have never called you out of your name. I've never called you anything close to a hypocrite and you come at people sideways a lot on here. You are not some sort of high authority.

If anything I overestimated you. You're a lawyer, I expected grace. None of this is graceful. Its very sad. I'm sorry that I really offended you don't know what I did, but you really be coming around here turning your nose up at people like its cool. You don't know me nor my background to be sitting here and judging my world view. Oh to have as charmed of an existence as the white lawyer from California to where someone's opinions on an online sneaker forum would cause them to respond which the amount of vitirol as you've shown these last few hours.

You should apologize, but you won't cause you gotta save face on the online sneaker forum. Time and time again I've apologized when I've been wrong, but you could never find ANY posts that talk about anyone like you did today. Truly disgusting stuff.

Antidope’s web of beefs is kinda wild and it’s crazy cuz he ain’t even beefing byke lol
NEVER. You never see it. I just be here minding my business chopping it up with yall. Yall my dogs I say it all the time. Got nothing but love for people ITT.

You couldn't name a time I have come at anyone the way certain people come at me in here. You simply can't.

NEVER. You never see it. I just be here minding my business chopping it up with yall. Yall my dogs I say it all the time. Got nothing but love for people ITT.

You couldn't name a time I have come at anyone the way certain people come at me in here. You simply can't.
Bruv keeps it cool time after time

Times like these i put NT in walking dead terms. Y’all be the first to off each other before the walkers could get you lol

Bruv keeps it cool time after time

Times like these i put NT in walking dead terms. Y’all be the first to off each other before the walkers could get you lol
Guy said “my beautiful wife and brilliant son” out of nowhere like we’re going band for band in here. That’s not crazy to yall? What did I do for real? Someone tell me

Truly get over yourself. Please go look at this string of posts you've made about me. None of these are from a place of respect. I have never talked to you with such disrespect EVER. Please don't try High Road me right now. I have never called you out of your name. I've never called you anything close to a hypocrite and you come at people sideways a lot on here. You are not some sort of high authority.

If anything I overestimated you. You're a lawyer, I expected grace. None of this is graceful. Its very sad. I'm sorry that I really offended you don't know what I did, but you really be coming around here turning your nose up at people like its cool. You don't know me nor my background to be sitting here and judging my world view. Oh to have as charmed of an existence as the white lawyer from California to where someone's opinions on an online sneaker forum would cause them to respond which the amount of vitirol as you've shown these last few hours.

You should apologize, but you won't cause you gotta save face on the online sneaker forum. Time and time again I've apologized when I've been wrong, but you could never find ANY posts that talk about anyone like you did today. Truly disgusting stuff.

Guy said “my beautiful wife and brilliant son” out of nowhere like we’re going band for band in here. That’s not crazy to yall? What did I do for real? Someone tell me

You have the self awareness of a rock. Just depressing.

*Belated to my guy.

58th overall pick in one of the best drafts we’ve had ever. His college tape has him guarding 1-5 cuz he moves his feet so well. Played pf primarily.

Right coach for him to max his potential if they’re patient.

Back
Top Bottom