The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Although it was a preseason game the Warriors were playing hard the first half and still couldn’t keep it. Spooky hours

What’s the expectations for the spurs? I hope they don’t try to tank.

They can get to 35 wins if they are healthy

What’s the expectations for the spurs? I hope they don’t try to tank.

They can get to 35 wins if they are healthy

Playoff team if Wemby averages 32mins or more.

And that would be a hell of accomplishment in this Western Conference for a rook.

Imagine sitting here and telling a black immigrant who got into every college they applied to, gained employment, thrived there, became a homeowner, all on their own merit they don't actually believe in themselves. Imagine being a white guy born in America and saying that. Very crazy stuff man.

But somehow EYE am the bad person here.
From brother to brother I applaud you and I’m proud of you.

43DD74D3-839C-4668-AA96-0611E249313A.gif

You still be saying some wild **** tho :lol:

Luka is a top tier talent but at the NBA level there’s gotta be ball movement to win against the truly best teams. In recent decades only Lebron has managed to pound the rock and win some chips. And Lebron was a tad better offensively than Luka will ever be and miles better defensively.

It’s why i think the Harden comparison for Luka is the most apt comparison

Harden has a long list of playoff chokes.

Multiple playoff games with 10+ turnovers including the single game playoff record.

Multiple playoff games with more shots than points.

Things could always change for Luka but as of now I’m not understanding the comparison.

Style of play...

Harden has a long list of playoff chokes.

Multiple playoff games with 10+ turnovers including the single game playoff record.

Multiple playoff games with more shots than points.

Things could always change for Luka but as of now I’m not understanding the comparison.
Honest question: how were Kawhi and LeBron off ball in 19 and 20?

I feel like how Luka is now on and off ball is just not how they're gonna win. When they went to WCF by the eye test Luka wasn't great off ball no surprise, but on ball he wasn't as sticky and guys were hitting 3's. It just went downhill from there especially losing Brunson for nothing

Back
Top Bottom