The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

From brother to brother I applaud you and I’m proud of you.

43DD74D3-839C-4668-AA96-0611E249313A.gif

You still be saying some wild **** tho :lol:
:lol: This is why I don't even get why people bother getting into it anti anymore. Unprompted, he'll say some wild **** stripped of context, get the thread going, reel some dudes in with that, then flip it at the end moving the goalpost so far from what he started with on how he's such a good person that does such and such and never starts things.

I’ve thought that too before, no lie. :lol:

But I’m talking about her music in the female pop game.

Believe me, you much rather have a chick in your car playing Dua as opposed to Taylor. Not even close.
1697933828182.gif

No yamb has ever gotten into any of my whips and asked to see what my Dua Lipa playlists look like. They are definitely asking to see what Taylor I got in rotation, though.

Shameful but I had to have one of the young girls on my team curate a Taylor playlist for me and educate me on the tracks and their significance/meaning :lol:

Edit: all yambs have had sufficient mass, vertical or otherwise (before YALL try to go there)

1697933828182.gif

No yamb has ever gotten into any of my whips and asked to see what my Dua Lipa playlists look like. They are definitely asking to see what Taylor I got in rotation, though.

Shameful but I had to have one of the young girls on my team curate a Taylor playlist for me and educate me on the tracks and their significance/meaning :lol:

Edit: all yambs have had sufficient mass, vertical or otherwise (before YALL try to go there)

1697935197259.gif

You’ll find one. And when you do you’ll thank me.

1697933828182.gif

EYE have never met a black woman that listens to Taylor Swift.

Also you being a GROWN *** BLACK MAN listening to Taylor Swift
4C8FD03D-C673-4412-A682-E0C5F72D8CFA.gif

I said Luka doesn't play winning basketball years ago...dudes cursed me....where are those receipts now broke boys. He Slovenian harden, nothing more. But probably less. He doesn't get those tough rockets teams to the wcf vs Steph and KD.

He mid grade.

I said Luka doesn't play winning basketball years ago...dudes cursed me....where are those receipts now broke boys. He Slovenian harden, nothing more. But probably less. He doesn't get those tough rockets teams to the wcf vs Steph and KD.

He mid grade.
He got way more heart than Harden

He’s just lost in the sauce right now no reason he couldn’t snap himself out of it

I like Zeke Nnaji, but the extension seems steep considering he didn't play at all during the title run and the salaries already committed to the other guys. Ya ya the cap is going up.

I like Zeke Nnaji, but the extension seems steep considering he didn't play at all during the title run and the salaries already committed to the other guys. Ya ya the cap is going up.
Calvin Booth really feeling himself lately.

Nuggets have 5 proven players and nothing but question marks after that & he’s handing out 2nd contracts to guys :lol:

Good luck

EYE have never met a black woman that listens to Taylor Swift.

Also you being a GROWN *** BLACK MAN listening to Taylor Swift
4C8FD03D-C673-4412-A682-E0C5F72D8CFA.gif

You must not live in LA then, cause many exists and they too are part of the Swift Nation NFL Dynasty.

Ive dated 3 black women in my life, 2/3 were Swifties. One told her actual sister, "they didnt know her cause they bought her Beyonce tickets instead of Taylor." Everyone was mad at her, not me, I was in love.

The third one was part of the Rihanna Navy and would never be turned. Now she stuck listening to RiRi old stuff over and over while Taylor gives me new music 2-4x a year.

Kobe personally hung HER banner in the rafters in Staples and it was there til fradulent Crypto tookover.

Back
Top Bottom