The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I get that and his injury is legit but this is the aftermath of Kyrie, Kawhi, AD going back to the spurs making it a joke. It ain't a coincidence that all of a sudden Kawhi and AD are more available then ever.

Need your money, you need to play.
But those guys were legit hurt though. AD doesn’t have anything financially to gain this year I don’t think, he’s just trying to play through injury. Kawhi was coming off an ACL injury and the team is building an arena. I’m not rushing him back either.

Can’t say you’re one of the best 15 players in the league if you can’t manage to play at least 80% of the games
IMG_0405.gif

This season we keep hearing people say wow so and so has only missed a few games. That’s how you know it had become a problem (although it’s been a problem for years). The new rule has helped us see some match ups where normally that game was a day off for no reason.

But those guys were legit hurt though. AD doesn’t have anything financially to gain this year I don’t think, he’s just trying to play through injury. Kawhi was coming off an ACL injury and the team is building an arena. I’m not rushing him back either.

From 2019-21 Kawhi was playing 60 or less games. :lol:

What was his legit injury that first Clippers year?

His ACL was 21-22. That's 2 years ago now.

From 2019-21 Kawhi was playing 60 or less games. :lol:

What was his legit injury that first Clippers year?

His ACL was 21-22. That's 2 years ago now.
Dude has bad knees. He was carrying the raptors on one leg. Y’all want him to play 82 and go out like grant hill or penny? Or Brandon Roy?

Can’t have it both ways

The players that sit for 'no reason' are few & far between.

With contract maximums now tied to All-NBA teams, we're forcing players to choose between their money or their health. Joel Embiid the best player in the league if he plays 65 games but not 64?

Awards voters already took games played into account. Mandating 65 games played was a PR move.

kerr really did his best to keep this man from playing until he could no longer continue fooling the public. most overrrated coach in the league for years now

Nothing overrated about Kerr. Everybody knew this would be a breakout season for Kuminga tho. Took a while, but he there.

Excited with how him & Jalen Johnson have come along

I also believe that with gambling becoming more legal and widespread that became a reason as well. League is in bed with gambling companies so their gamblers need to know who’s playing. How can I bet on a game if I never know who’s playing that night?

I also believe that with gambling becoming more legal and widespread that became a reason as well. League is in bed with gambling companies so their gamblers need to know who’s playing. How can I bet on a game if I never know who’s playing that night?
Breh the injury report been out for years. Degenerates going to gamble on whatever they can. Video games, cricket. The game is the game.

Back
Top Bottom