The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Uhh because he’s healthy. He just signed an extension. You think he should go back to resting now, right? Since he doesn’t care about playing.

So the knees ain't bad no more??

weak-knees-i-got-weak-knees.gif

I would think it has more to do with the TV deals being renegotiated

People want to see stars, Silver wants to guarantee broadcasters stars will play.

I don't think the Player's union should have agreed to it without some sort of major concession going the other way. Like more all star spots or another all NBA team

Last edited:
What a baby. You can tell he only really vibed with Grant and the other nerds. All business and a resting b**** face. Still won 6th man of the year. He's salty.
Brogdon has had a very weird career. Rookie of the year and 6th man of the year and is a really solid player when healthy, but can’t stay on a team because he’s injury prone and (supposedly) a bad locker room guy.

I remember Shaq would rest games his last couple years with the Lakers people would joke about that saying Shaq just chillin until the playoffs. Shaq was still playing 67 games. Now you gotta put in a rule for these dudes to play 65 games.

missing 25% of work and still being given employee of the year is not a good look in any scenario

fans need to be rewarded too for sticking by the nba when buying tickets to see their preferred players feels often like playing the lottery

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom