The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This new mindset that basketball just became about endurance and it was easier in years past need to stop. JJ Reddick be pushing that nonsense. I keep seeing that as a excuse for dudes to sit out games and why they don't play defense. It's disrespectful to the work dudes put in the past.

hou.PNG

Knew this was coming. I’m just grateful Tillman at least allowed the tank for 3 years.

This new mindset that basketball just became about endurance and it was easier in years past need to stop. JJ Reddick be pushing that nonsense. I keep seeing that as an excuse for dudes to sit out games and why they don't play defense. It's disrespectful to the work dudes put in the past.
Apparently playing defense requires one to exert more energy so it’s pushed off to lesser players :lol:

This new mindset that basketball just became about endurance and it was easier in years past need to stop. JJ Reddick be pushing that nonsense. I keep seeing that as a excuse for dudes to sit out games and why they don't play defense. It's disrespectful to the work dudes put in the past.
This is peak ole head talk

Time to go shopping for a pair of leather sandals for when it is grilling season. Them briskets at Costco finna be calling your name.

Because jj low key knows it got easier as his career went on, but his ego wont let him accept that. He wants to think the game that he couldnt participate in early in his career was somehow inferior to the game where he was allowed to shoot all game and get scored on without accountability.

Was defense really better or were players just offensively challenged? You can go watch a low scoring middle school girls game and that doesn't mean great defense is being played :rofl:

Also before it comes...hard fouling =/= defense.

We have data. Players are absolutely running more than ever now.

Even just ten years ago in the 2013-14 season, Parsons led the league in distance traveled. Maxey, Bridges, & Rozier have already passed him in January.

1706729065297.png
1706729098901.png

We have data. Players are absolutely running more than ever now.

Even just ten years ago in the 2013-14 season, Parsons led the league in distance traveled. Maxey, Bridges, & Rozier have already passed him in January.

1706729065297.png
1706729098901.png
While some guys are more brittle than others, wear and tear is definitely real

ESPN has the Knicks no.10 on their latest power rankings :lol: :lol:

Didn't move a spot after a 14-2 January while the Pels and Cavs are ranked higher

ESPN has the Knicks no.10 on their latest power rankings :lol: :lol:

Didn't move a spot after a 14-2 January while the Pels and Cavs are ranked higher
They haven't been watching. NYK been dominating while dealing with injuries. Defense has been crazy good

Ppl laugh when you tell them there’s a conspiracy going against the Knicks in the media but they been justifiably *** for the hate to be a real noticeable thing.

Hottest team in January and this is the clip they choose from last nite’s contest
7110AE7C-FE90-4452-8F3C-71A948BEFB4D.png

Back
Top Bottom