The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Perfect

1669743690623.png
My homeboy used to work at a Walmart in the hood, and when I would go scoop him from work after a closing shift, he would always get into the car looking just like this.

Fred been going through it

Last edited:
This is what happens when you have really only one ball handler, and the rest of the team 6’8 and up wings, plus a possibly crazy coach :lol:

I wish Nick Nurse would turn it down 10%

But we got the 7th ranked offense with the 30th ranked half court offense

Can't score without the chaos.

So who am to judge? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

here we go again

that whole season DOC was the ONLY one hyping ben up in interviews, post games EVERYWHERE

Doc did nothing wrong
Nah he messed up. As a veteran coach u stick by and up for your players. Doc is kinda similar to russ wilson, LeBron in the sense that he tells the media what they want to hear. He was supposed to shut down any noise criticizing his player but he didnt and even sorta cosigned it. He got baited into their bs instead of shutting it down.

Thats your coach tho so i understand u dont see it that way

Rooting for the failure of the Sixers and Suns

In regard to the Sixers, is it purely because of Doc Rivers? I think outside of fraudulent nature that they are a likable team but I could also see folks throwing Harden in that boat as well.

In regard to the Sixers, is it purely because of Doc Rivers? I think outside of fraudulent nature that they are a likable team but I could also see folks throwing Harden in that boat as well.
Doc Rivers and the Terrible Fanbase

The Suns: The terrible fanbase. Let those losers tell it, they had a grueling road to the Finals (they didn't, it was OD Lucky they played one healthy team and got smacked around), and last season doesn't count (It does, 60 wins, massive trash-talking to get washed in round 2) and now they're good and doing the same over the top big galaxy brain crap. I cant wait until they get washed in round two... AGAIN.

Free Devin Booker.

Nah he messed up. As a veteran coach u stick by and up for your players. Doc is kinda similar to russ wilson, LeBron in the sense that he tells the media what they want to hear. He was supposed to shut down any noise criticizing his player but he didnt and even sorta cosigned it. He got baited into their bs instead of shutting it down.

Thats your coach tho so i understand u dont see it that way

i just dont see it fam and i hate Doc

all he says was "I dont know the answer to that"

The Suns: The terrible fanbase. Let those losers tell it, they had a grueling road to the Finals (they didn't, it was OD Lucky they played one healthy team and got smacked around), and last season doesn't count (It does, 60 wins, massive trash-talking to get washed in round 2) and now they're good and doing the same over the top big galaxy brain crap. I cant wait until they get washed in round two... AGAIN.

Free Devin Booker.
Not all of us are terrible

the terrible fan base :rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats pretty fun reason to hate on a team

Jason kelce Quote always fits

We’re from Philly, f**king Philly No one likes us, we don’t care

Free Devin Booker.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom