The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Nah he messed up. As a veteran coach u stick by and up for your players. Doc is kinda similar to russ wilson, LeBron in the sense that he tells the media what they want to hear. He was supposed to shut down any noise criticizing his player but he didnt and even sorta cosigned it. He got baited into their bs instead of shutting it down.

Thats your coach tho so i understand u dont see it that way

The penis and circle jerk was wild but comparing Doc Rivers, Russell Wilson and LeBron James in any sense is wild
Doc Rivers and the Terrible Fanbase

The Suns: The terrible fanbase. Let those losers tell it, they had a grueling road to the Finals (they didn't, it was OD Lucky they played one healthy team and got smacked around), and last season doesn't count (It does, 60 wins, massive trash-talking to get washed in round 2) and now they're good and doing the same over the top big galaxy brain crap. I cant wait until they get washed in round two... AGAIN.

Free Devin Booker.

This man has had it with the Suns and they’ve only been good for three years now :lol:

But I think in sports across the board that a lot of teams get hated on their fanbase. It seems like it occurs with historically great teams that have national canvases (Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, etc) or teams that were pretty mid then become good all of sudden (Warriors, Sixers, Suns, the Hawks that one year, etc.). IMO those two pockets fans tend to be the most outspoken and therefore get the most hate/criticism when their teams do not deliver championships.

The penis and circle jerk was wild but comparing Doc Rivers, Russell Wilson and LeBron James in any sense is wild

This man has had it with the Suns and they’ve only been good for three years now :lol:

But I think in sports across the board that a lot of teams get hated on their fanbase. It seems like it occurs with historically great teams that have national canvases (Lakers, Yankees, Cowboys, etc) or teams that were pretty mid then become good all of sudden (Warriors, Sixers, Suns, the Hawks that one year, etc.). IMO those two pockets fans tend to be the most outspoken and therefore get the most hate/criticism when their teams do not deliver championships.

Not sure what your talking about regarding penis' but i think we should keep it that way.

Certain athletes and celebrities have a tendency to give the media the exact answer theyre looking for. Its a smart move career wise. Theres way more i could name but until yall see a meme about it on instagram or twitter i might as well be talking to a wall.

The Grizzlies got good and they didnt go straight to "No one can beat us look at us".

The Grizzlies got good and they didnt go straight to "No one can beat us look at us".

Good call. Don’t @ me though but I thought there was some dialogue at the beginning of the season about their **** talking and showboating. The only reason I remember (or think of it that way) is because we discussed a possible turn on Ja on the horizon, and I thought the Grizzlies as a whole were in the conversation, but I can’t remember why. I definitely know no one likes Dillon Brooks, though :lol:

The Suns players talk ****, but not more that most teams.

People find petty **** to hate the Suns for.

I wish folk would just be honest that they don't like Chris Paul, and like cheering against him.

I am all for the players doing what they want. Thats all good. The endless tweets about the Suns and how they will run anyone out the gym is what makes it crazy.

Say something in response and its a problem.

3.PNG

Capture.PNG

2.PNG

I am all for the players doing what they want. Thats all good. The endless tweets about the Suns and how they will run anyone out the gym is what makes it crazy.

Say something in response and its a problem.
There’s people that say that?

I need to know the worlds beef with front running or even the concept of front running

It is viewed as unbecoming because it shows a lack of humility or gratefulness for whatever it is you are great at or great things you have achieved/received.

I need to know the worlds beef with front running or even the concept of front running
This concept of constant humility is only reserved for athletes (WE ALL KNOW WHY). Meanwhile, every billionaire gets to tout themselves as a genius when really they are just dressed-up slavers and everyone will ride their nuts until they die.

This is a stupid reason too

The team was struggling, the season was rough for a developing player like Booker. He went off in one game, in a loss, and his teams wanted to celebrate it.

Instead of it being a group of vets doing something nice for a young player, it gets discussed like "Oh look at Booker being arrogant".

There were people we're calling Booker overrated and a looter all during the time mans had to suffer through the Suns losing seasons.

He beat those charges, so new ones had to be invented

It is viewed as unbecoming because it shows a lack of humility or gratefulness for whatever it is you are great at or great things you have achieved/received.

This concept of constant humility is only reserved for athletes (WE ALL KNOW WHY). Meanwhile, every billionaire gets to tout themselves as a genius when really they are just dressed-up slavers and everyone will ride their nuts until they die.

Can’t speak for the billionaires but it takes basically everything you got to make it to where Booker as a basketball player. I’m not trying to be humble if I’m in the .00000001 % of all basketball players

He’s whiny and a front runner
Yet Luka gets near unconditional love in here and he whines constantly.

Steph gets celebrated and the second his team is up he starts mocking his opponents. So does Ja. So does Klay. So does alot of players.

Booker's behavior is in no way unique compared to any other all star player.

It isn't just those things.

Mans suffered through multiple losing seasons, constant changes in coaches and teammates, overachieved expectations people had for him coming out of college.

People have this weird hang up that Booker isn't allowed to act like most players in his position do.

Back
Top Bottom