The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

I never thought about this but just checked the network and saw one of my recent, favorite stars is out there for the affordable rate of only $1200/hr
giphy.gif
got-game.gif

Gotcha gotcha and damn dude that is the most ridiculous thing ever. You can't just watch them on local TV?
Unfortunately no, Altitude is a cable only channel. Some local bars around the arena have closed circuit tv to watch the games but that’s about it if you want to watch their games legally which is what I want to do. Even if NBATV has their games it is blacked out. I used to be a huge Nuggets fan and have been my entire life but I can’t be a fan of team that I can barely watch. I still pull for them but I can’t support what Stan and his family are doing.

From tip off of last nights game up until this post there were only 2-3 posts relating to Russ and the Lakers. Stop it.

And the Portland game was 48 hours ago, man. No one forgot about that. Just like no really expects this team to win when LeBron has to sit so what is there really to talk about in regard to that game?

Win or lose, last nights game was going to be a topic of conversation because it was the first look at their full squad for this play-in push.
I was not talking about the NT community in my post. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom