The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

CTE making it's way to basketball

Word to my haircut thread.

lebron-james-06b86d.jpg

output.jpg

I genuinely hate AI artwork. I find it disgusting and repulsive. Maybe it's some type of uncanny valley effect going on in my mind but I find it extremely jarring and unnatural.

They're about to do him like Melo aren't they

We told people on here this several years ago during that farce of an MVP season, if they were listening. It was all athleticism not fundamentals or any hope of a jump shot. We said it was going to be worse that Iverson or Melo because as he aged, he would feel like he could still be the man. And have a team built around him and get his regular touches etc. Now that he is missing layups that used to be thunderous dunks, not getting past folks and settling for bank shots that go off the top of the backboard, people are now starting to see it. Never mind questionable 4th qtr., crunch time decisions with the ball.

Has anyone posted that article about black NBA players in Utah from several years ago? Perfect timing with all start weekend about to hit.

It's going to be interesting to see how history remembers Jokic, especially if he never went to title. He is both overrated and underrated.

From a statistical dominance to standpoint, he's in the middle of a historically great run. He's the runaway favorite to win his third consecutive MVP, something that hasn't been done since Larry Bird, but yet I don't know too many people who actually thinks he's the best player in the league.

Also, the fact that Jokic is going to win three consecutive MVPs (something Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Shaq, Kobe, Magic Johnson, Tim Duncan, Kareem never did) doesn't sit right with me. He totally deserves it because of his regular season dominance though. It's hard to describe

Iono these kinda fire

grid_0.png

grid_0.png

What really repulses me is when I see AI artwork try to create human hands. The platforms currently available struggle and end up giving guys six fingers, no thumbs and weird stuff like that. This is why a lot of AI artwork do their best to obscure the human hand.

Eh, Foxworth don’t even get involved in the breakdowns that heavy. I listen to his pod weekly and watch him on Get Up. He does the same narrative stuff as the non-players :lol:

His insight from being a player rep is more valuable than most to me. You don't see non-players doing that.

Joker making this era a farce. He’s not that good we just have a bunch of weak small guys constantly guarding him. Needs a few more Bogut or Festus Ezeli type defenders to play against.

I'm not trying to take anything away from him, he's clearly a great player but does anyone genuinely believe Jokic is the best player in the league?

This reminds me of Russell Westbrook or Karl Malone winning MVP. Everyone knew LeBron and Jordan were still the best players in the league. Jokic is still young and early in his prime. There's a realistic possibility that he wins 4-5 MVPs and is in the Jordan, LeBron,Bill Russell category as far as MVP wins but no one genuinely thinks he is on the level of those players. It's weird.

3 time mvp but can’t carry his team to sniffing a ring. Weak.

He’s never been the best player in the league. Giannis, KD, Steph have always been better.

Back
Top Bottom