The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Sweet Caroline extends beyond borders. Idk what it is about that song but when aepps20 aepps20 is able to belt out SWEEEEEET CAROLIIIIIINE with drunk British eggs side by side, we know it's more than a national anthem. Might just be the White Global Anthem or whatever we're gonna call it.
When da Three Lions play SWEEEEEEET CAROLINE IS DA SONG WE SING. Some fans spice things up by dropping slurs against Saka and Rashford but not me.

got-game.gif

No lie.

I'm catching up on the thread now and this exact quote came to my head when storm2006 storm2006 posted that.

Go to the next page and EYE see this and didn't eem have to see the name to know who posted IT. :lol:

Im still a dubious of this starting 5 by the Wolves when KAT gets back.

KAT isn’t just going to take the DLo scoring slot. He’ll first be taking whatever focus Conley wants to provide to Rudy.

And then the Wolves going to be just 2 guys who get theirs. And 3 guys who can’t without some mixture of luck and defensive lapse

It’s been clear as day since they made that terrible trade lol

I don’t think it was nearly as dubious if it’s KAT, Ant and DLo.
There’s little need to rely on anybody to pick up a large chunk of scoring.

You take DLo out for Conley. You get a slight improvement in getting other guys involved. But create a significantly larger scoring burden on everybody not named Ant and KAT

Back
Top Bottom