The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

I’m not even a Clippers fan and I’m pissed at how they bamboozled me into thinking “They’ll be dangerous when healthy and have time to gel” and they come out like they have post-ASB.

My guys @lawdog1 and HIM HIM gotta be fuming
They looked great in the 10+ games mann started leading into the break. But the season officially ended when they signed Russ. The guy is a career loser. He’s what people think CP3 is.

Why does it feel like Curry clowns on his own teammates more than opposing players. He was clowning on Poole yesterday when he was complaining to the ref.

They looked great in the 10+ games mann started leading into the break. But the season officially ended when they signed Russ. The guy is a career loser. He’s what people think CP3 is.

I kind of thought people were joking/exaggerating when they said Russ was going to drag them down but we are watching it live and direct.

Do you think DUI Ty is partly to blame for continuing to give him minutes, particularly over Mann?

I kind of thought people were joking/exaggerating when they said Russ was going to drag them down but we are watching it live and direct.

Do you think DUI Ty is partly to blame for continuing to give him minutes, particularly over Mann?

Lets just say I cant wait for what Unc gotta say tomorrow on Undisputed.

I really thought the Clippers would start to separate themselves too, but they're going to wrong direction. Addition by subtraction.

Back
Top Bottom