The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Those back to back missed corner threes by Russ with no one guarding him. :lol: :smh:

He wasn't the only problem tonight, PG and Eric Gordon stunk too. But Russ was heading for 30+ minutes until the score got out of hand. I can't believe they watched Russ play the past couple years and decided to shoot themselves in the foot like this. Completely unserious team right now.

Russ at his worst, you're playing 4 on 5.

The Lakers did the same thing to Russ when they played the rockets in the bubble. Later on that series they literally just stopped guarding him. He can't shoot and he refuses to move off ball so he's completely worthless when the ball isn't in his hands.

20210729_194225.jpg

Seriously though, I don't dislike Russell Westbrook I just want to push back on the narrative that it was a Lakers problem, not a rough problem and it was just toxic Lakers fans making rust look bad. Russ is clearly a net negative everywhere he goes despite putting up decent raw numbers.

This was an important game for the Clippers in the standings. Anytime there's an important game, count on the Clippers to fold.

Also I think this has held up all season so far. Don't think both favorites have covered to date
Pro tip: TNT double headers are almost always a split or both dogs win. Rarely do both favorites cover
It's awesome when the favorite covers the first game too

16778210709598378518331662497177~2.jpg

The Lakers did the same thing to Russ when they played the rockets in the bubble. Later on that series they literally just stopped guarding him. He can't shoot and he refuses to move off ball so he's completely worthless when the ball isn't in his hands.

20210729_194225.jpg

Seriously though, I don't dislike Russell Westbrook I just want to push back on the narrative that it was a Lakers problem, not a rough problem and it was just toxic Lakers fans making rust look bad. Russ is clearly a net negative everywhere he goes despite putting up decent raw numbers.

Yeah, that's why I was hesitant about the shooters surrounding russ thing.

HOU already did that (with a much better offensive coach) and they still got bodied.

17B2D64C-1DF0-4BF9-B971-1FE3E3606800.jpeg

I’m not even a Clippers fan and I’m pissed at how they bamboozled me into thinking “They’ll be dangerous when healthy and have time to gel” and they come out like they have post-ASB.

My guys @lawdog1 and HIM HIM gotta be fuming

funniest/saddest part is that you’re right, they were on their way before they signed him.

I kind of thought people were joking/exaggerating when they said Russ was going to drag them down but we are watching it live and direct.

Do you think DUI Ty is partly to blame for continuing to give him minutes, particularly over Mann?

Lue has been starting Russ and Morris up until today with the fake Morris injury. 2 guys that are no longer NBA caliber players. He really turned into Doc :lol:

Warriors have done an admirable job holding down the fort with Steve out.

With him making his comebyke soon, this final stretch of the season gonna be fun.
I look forward to the chaos. Die hard Warriors fan but happy the West got stronger. I actually want the Clippers to get their **** together too, just not against us.

Eric Gordon is washed. Clips have too many old guys in their rotation. Not enough energy and easy fast break points. Free Terrance Mann

Yeah, that's why I was hesitant about the shooters surrounding russ thing.

HOU already did that (with a much better offensive coach) and they still got bodied.

17B2D64C-1DF0-4BF9-B971-1FE3E3606800.jpeg

Brodie gotta stay off social tomorrow, hes gonna see these pics and his bricks over and over and people talking about it as well. Confidence gonna go down the drain for the rest of the season.

I hope to see GP2 back in the playoffs.

Is that when hes slated to come back?

Also, while JaMychal been disappointing (I had high hopes for him) Donte has been a great addition. Essentially I had him "replacing" GP2 but having them both is nice for the rotation. Also Iggy still somewhere lurking right.

Back
Top Bottom