The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Russ role should be 10-15 mins when the stars are out so he can have the ball. he can just give energy and push the ball.

329021545_136753822649311_3132689444089398904_n.jpg

Mainstream basketball commentary is the worst man

It really is.

From telling KD he needs to get married to calling Russ a vampire THEY be getting to comfortable talking about players.

From Skip to Screamin' A to Perk the Perv the general discourse around the NBA is just hot take nonsense.

Inside the NBA's shtick has gotten tired too. Can't memba the last time EYE watched a complete episode.

Mostly tune in to actual games and block out the other nonsense.

It really is.

From telling KD he needs to get married to calling Russ a vampire THEY be getting to comfortable talking about players.

From Skip to Screamin' A to Perk the Perv the general discourse around the NBA is just hot take nonsense.

Inside the NBA's shtick has gotten tired too. Can't memba the last time EYE watched a complete episode.

Mostly tune in to actual games and block out the other nonsense.
I’ve been on this wave for years now. Don’t even watch halftime shows of TV game broadcasts.

Man poor Russ at the end of the day. I don't blame him though, I blame enablers around him putting him in situations to fail and are afraid to tell him the truth because he's a former MVP and good guy.

That's the "toxic positivity" Khufu used to talk about.

Yep yep yep. Ppl been afraid to tell him the truth. I mean, like half of us were saying it in real time, during his MVP season, that this could lead to bad habits.

We all understand Russ is a good guy, and a nice teammate. Still a wildly flawed basketball player and incredibly selfish and stubborn on the court. Once he became defiant, and refused to do the little things in the game, it was going to be downhill, with Father Time and the Lakers spotlight laying it bare for all to see.

If it was about putting him in the best position to be himself, Brick should've gone to Chicago or DC. But he wants to win a chip while being able to pick up-drop off his kids at school.

*Shrugs*

If it was about putting him in the best position to be himself, Brick should've gone to Chicago or DC. But he wants to win a chip while being able to pick up-drop off his kids at school.

*Shrugs*
There's what he wants to do and what his peers and decision makers should allow him to do.

They were 10-4 before the acquisition and Kawhi was balling. They were starting to round into form.
And the Bones, Plumlee and Gordon moves were looking like they actually improved the team. But they couldn’t stop there and here we are.

Man poor Russ at the end of the day. I don't blame him though, I blame enablers around him putting him in situations to fail and are afraid to tell him the truth because he's a former MVP and good guy.

That's the "toxic positivity" Khufu used to talk about.

Russ and KD was babied by play in OKC. We see how both 'em handle any criticism.

^ good question cuz I always saw Luke as a key bench piece.

Def woulda wanted to have him here.

Back
Top Bottom