The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

careful-sorry.gif
Since you’re monitoring posts, can you fix NT? I’m trying to argue with yall

Seems like your original statement was meant to use last night as a feather in your cap in saying that embiid is better than jokic.

I'm sure jokic has no issues with being "dominated" by embiid in a January regular season matchup, as long as the season ends with the nuggets raising another banner.

My only issue with what you said is not that embiid was better than jokic last night, I agree with that...

But that you used a word like "dominate" to describe what you saw as if jokic was a tomato can.

That's just not accurate.

Both players had good/great games in which they played to their strengths and Philly happened to get a win at home.

Who has a better game of the two? Embiid did. but stop it with the "jokic gets dominated by embiid head to head, so I can't see why folks say jokic is better than embiid." Rhetoric

You didn't say that verbatim, but come on now, we can all read between the lines.

Your initial post complained about "stan-isms" and proceeded to engage in "Stan-isms" for the player you prefer most.
I mean Embiid proves he's better than Jokic everytime they play. . But again I didn't say Jokic was a scrub nor did I say he played bad. His stans are just overly emotional and can't seem to grasp that not everyone worships the guy like they do. Enjoy your day fam.

Moving on ..

I know so many teams feel dumb for not scooping up Lauri when the bulls were selling him for cheap, he always showed flashes in Chicago but seeing him put it all together in Utah is dope. Sexton seems to be catching his stride as well despite many writing him off. It's funny the moment they stop playing THT, the moment they start winning :lol: I got sick and tired of people talking about how much potential he had and blaming Bron for "holding him back" in La. Sometimes if it looks and walks like a duck then it's a duck. It took a while but coach figured it out. Shout-out to Dunn too.. mans has been elite on the defensive end.

I mean Embiid proves he's better than Jokic everytime they play. . But again I didn't say Jokic was a scrub nor did I say he played bad. His stans are just overly emotional and can't seem to grasp that not everyone worships the guy like they do. Enjoy your day fam.
ADVERTISEMENT​
"Embiid proves he's better than jokic everytime they play" <<< your words.

The jokic "Stan" would say "when it matters most, jokic elevates his play while embiid diminishes under the spotlight."

To quote you again, "case and point, what does that have anything to do with last night?"

Nothing, because when it matters most, jokic shows up and shows out. Embiid leaves alot to be desired.

That's what matters most.

Both great players btw

Enjoy your day as well

This isn’t true at all. We know how nice he is. We are just raising the bar. Treat a generational talent like one.
So what is the point of having a regular season thread if y'all are gonna cry everytime people give props to people for regular season performances? No one says anything when y'all spam tweets about Jokic's regular season stats but when people salute Embiid's regular season performances it's a problem. Using this terrible logic y'all are presenting the MVP, all NBA teams, and the other awards in general means nothing and should be disregarded because they're regular season awards and y'all have made it clear the regular season means nothing to y'all. Just be consistent

If y'all are having issues with the site, might be a good idea to post about it in the Big Reports forum so a mod or dev can see it.

So what is the point of having a regular season thread if y'all are gonna cry everytime people give props to people for regular season performances? No one says anything when y'all spam tweets about Jokic's regular season stats but when people salute Embiid's regular season performances it's a problem. Using this terrible logic y'all are presenting the MVP, all NBA teams, and the other awards in general means nothing and should be disregarded because they're regular season awards and y'all have made it clear the regular season means nothing to y'all. Just be consistent

Why you like Embiids cry baby *** bum like that. Only Philly fans like Embiid cause it aint like the Eagles did yall any favors.

🌝

did the Cavs give up Lauri, Sexton, Agbaji, three picks, two swaps, & not get the best player in the trade?
Yeah I like Dmitch but when his shot isn't falling dude is useless. I never was sold on him being a guy who can lead a team to a ring. He's more of 2nd option on a championship squad to me

Why you like Embiids cry baby *** bum like that. Only Philly fans like Embiid cause it aint like the Eagles did yall any favors.

🌝
I'm a fan of basketball.. I appreciate greatness from Jokic to Embiid to Tatum etc.. I'm a Lakers fan and I can say LeBron is probably the biggest "crybaby" in the league... Doesn't take away from his greatness

btw i paid $288 per ticket for those seats last night waiting about 1.5 hours before tip off

im pretty sure thats under retail value for that seat at sec 111 AA

private entrance and had its own club inside the tunnel for food/drinks and to hang out

gonna be hard to sit anywhere else when i goto a sixers games from now on lol

Back
Top Bottom