The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

When embiid/Jokic both came in the game at the 4th quarter tied…

One guy took over and the other didnt

Pretty sure embiid scored 10 straight
People are in here saying it's knee jerk reaction because we are stating that Embiid outplayed Jokic .. dominated him the same way he did when they met last year. Jokic stans have replaced Bron stans as the most insufferable. No one even said the guy had a bad game last night but they're in here acting like we called the guy a bum.

In the playoffs its a complete diff ball game with defenses and a smaller court

Hed be getting double/tripled team passing out to guys who constantly bricked in doc offense

Doc had him constantly in the post up with noone cutting

Just keep same energy this playoff run. Im watching all the talking :rofl:
0BBA1047-49E4-4B84-85F1-49E973ADAA54.gif

Can we at least admit between doc/nurse that embiid plays better under Nurse offense although small sample size of half a season?

I mean as a fan its literally night and day on the court

He even making others around him better with the passing abilities this season

Jo is averaging 31 in sixers losses this year. If they come up short in the playoffs again, I’d imagine that would be the script.

He’s a different guy, expect 30+ in the playoffs

Case and point... What does that have to do with with last night?
Seems like your original statement was meant to use last night as a feather in your cap in saying that embiid is better than jokic.

I'm sure jokic has no issues with being "dominated" by embiid in a January regular season matchup, as long as the season ends with the nuggets raising another banner.

My only issue with what you said is not that embiid was better than jokic last night, I agree with that...

But that you used a word like "dominate" to describe what you saw as if jokic was a tomato can.

That's just not accurate.

Both players had good/great games in which they played to their strengths and Philly happened to get a win at home.

Who has a better game of the two? Embiid did. but stop it with the "jokic gets dominated by embiid head to head, so I can't see why folks say jokic is better than embiid." Rhetoric

You didn't say that verbatim, but come on now, we can all read between the lines.

Your initial post complained about "stan-isms" and proceeded to engage in "Stan-isms" for the player you prefer most.

Back
Top Bottom