The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

btw i paid $288 per ticket for those seats last night waiting about 1.5 hours before tip off

im pretty sure thats under retail value for that seat at sec 111 AA

private entrance and had its own club inside the tunnel for food/drinks and to hang out

gonna be hard to sit anywhere else when i goto a sixers games from now on lol

I was gonna go to C's-Spurs to see Wemby tonight but it's 15° and everything is solid ice :lol:

I was gonna go to C's-Spurs to see Wemby tonight but it's 15° and everything is solid ice :lol:
maaaaan i walked to the wells fargo last night and it was such a bad idea even though im 6 mins away - not many side walks were cleared or salted

this Ice is no joke some of it is that black ice you cant even see

got me out here doing baby steps/ice skating barely picking my feet up lolol

if you do end up going be careful fam, one slip and you can have a serious concussion

btw i paid $288 per ticket for those seats last night waiting about 1.5 hours before tip off

im pretty sure thats under retail value for that seat at sec 111 AA

private entrance and had its own club inside the tunnel for food/drinks and to hang out

gonna be hard to sit anywhere else when i goto a sixers games from now on lol

Yeah I used to always sit in the 200 section at Staples.

Finally started sitting in the lower 100's sections and I can't do anything else but that now.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
You have dementia only explanation

Golden State floundering and blame has been thrown at Draymond, Kerr, Klay, the skeleton that remains of the young core, CP3, nothing at Wardell who is starting to show his age.

Luka has been great this year so I really can go to crazy on him as of right now but trust and wait.

Jokic got dogged out last night by Embiid per usual when they matchup but it's cool to shrug it off cause it's Jokic and everyone loves him and his horses. It's cute and quirky when he doesn't care about basketball but when Kyrie says it there's a problem.

Don't think Siakam has enough value to command Walker or Mathurin with his age and impending free agency. Of course, you figure the Pacers would only trade for Siakam because they know he's going to re-sign.

Golden State floundering and blame has been thrown at Draymond, Kerr, Klay, the skeleton that remains of the young core, CP3, nothing at Wardell who is starting to show his age.

Luka has been great this year so I really can go to crazy on him as of right now but trust and wait.

Jokic got dogged out last night by Embiid per usual when they matchup but it's cool to shrug it off cause it's Jokic and everyone loves him and his horses. It's cute and quirky when he doesn't care about basketball but when Kyrie says it there's a problem.
Do we have to pull receipts on how touchable all those dudes actually are around here, you gotta get a hold of yourself brotha

Don't think Siakam has enough value to command Walker or Mathurin with his age and impending free agency. Of course, you figure the Pacers would only trade for Siakam because they know he's going to re-sign.
Yeah I dunno what Walker’s value actually is, but most impending free agents don’t end up going for blue chip prospects AND a bunch of picks. Not even really sure what the precedent is off the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom