The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I just realized Dwades first name is Dwyane and not Dwayne 🤯
looks like a dwyane to me

Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Amp Up Tank Top Style for ...

Is there a world where you get off Lavine and get actual stuff back?

The Bulls trying to do any kind of reload feels like delaying the inevitable.

Just blow that **** up and start over.

Is there a world where you get off Lavine and get actual stuff back?

The Bulls trying to do any kind of reload feels like delaying the inevitable.

Just blow that **** up and start over.
They’re probably praying for Reaves

People got super down on Reaves which I get but he’s still a good to great value

tbh this siakam trade is devaluing the worth of first round picks as a bargaining chip. the ante is going to keep going up for players til we end up trading multiple first round draft picks for elevated mid tier players

I don’t know about that, they got away without giving up any of their young talent. It seemed like they prioritized keeping Mathurin and Walker over draft picks which makes sense if they want to remain competitive.

Damn shame that squad never got to run it back, will always die on the hill that they'd have gone back to back if they did :lol:

Squad had so much depth/balance

I’m 100% under the belief that they would have had another title if Kawhi stayed.

That core was even better than they were during their title run.

tbh this siakam trade is devaluing the worth of first round picks as a bargaining chip. the ante is going to keep going up for players til we end up trading multiple first round draft picks for elevated mid tier players
I thought they said the Gobert trade did that. At least when it happened although the Timberwolves have managed to right the ship.

Tampa Bay Raptors winning in 2020 would have been Tuff 😤

Could say would have been the toughest championship win ever
troll.png

Back
Top Bottom