The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

IMG_7222.png
Tyrese-Haliburton-Damian-Lillard-Pacers.jpg

Can’t hold the Bane-Dallas hate against him.

He wanted to be there. Guy did all he could to be a Mav.

I’d be pissed too. I’d come after you every chance I got.

For the “what about the draft picks” crowd, the Pacers have drafted exactly 0 all-stars in the last decade :lol: All-Star caliber players aren’t a dime a dozen. Chances are they won’t draft the next Siakam.

tbh this siakam trade is devaluing the worth of first round picks as a bargaining chip. the ante is going to keep going up for players til we end up trading multiple first round draft picks for elevated mid tier players

They didn’t fire off all their draft capital though. Not even close :lol:

They have all of their other first round picks outside of 2024 and 2026 and a bunch of second rounders. Still have Mathurin and Walker. Have salary matching with Buddy’s contract if they want to make more moves
Did not realize one of these picks wasn’t theirs and two of them are this year.

Yeah, this is robbery.

The last bastions of the Haralabob/Donnie Nelson dysfunction show…

Josh Green and the Jalen Brunson no RFA rookie deal

All I know is that the Lakers need to be trading Reaves while his value is still high. Some teams still believe he's something more than a slightly above average role player.. we need to let him go. D'lo too

Anyone gonna bite before the deadline?

As OKC, I make a call to see what it takes to get Patrick Williams. Think last night and in general the season up to this point shows we need another strong, athletic wing,. Yea he wants 20Ms and I dont got that for him, but rfa will humble him up real quick IMO and hopefully if its a good postseason he'll want to stay, if he's good. If he doesnt work out, alright peace out with your boring straight backs

DFS from Brooklyn would be cheaper if gettable though for that archetype

Lavine is going to be hard to move.. his salary eats up a huge part of the cap, he's been a negative impact to the Bulls and he's injury prone. Good luck to the Bulls.

If lakers can trade Reaves for two rotation players they should. But idk if teams are willing to do that nor the lakers willing to part with him

Damn Klutch is having a tough time getting rid of their best players LaVine and Dejounte.

I’d charge them extra for all the work I’ve been doing if I was Rich Paul.

Back
Top Bottom