The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

I don't think Nike follows its own code of ethics with the sweatshop labor it exploits

Kyrie's Anta shoes are probably manufactured in a factory down the street from Nike's.

Nike wasn't out there doing dumb things in the public to make Kyrie look bad. So if Nike is so bad, it was a low bar for Kyrie to jump over. And his *** still tripped.

I'm not single anymore. I'm happily in a relationship with a beautiful black young black queen. The boots have been put on a shelf and I'm turning over a new leaf, as long as single mothers aren't talking to crazy on the interwebs.

My agendas have now been fully refocused to Lebron James, supporting black people, slandering conservatives and weirdos like Drake.

I am delivertd.
Congrats

You should buy her the black Hebrew Israelite documentary Kyrie was peddling for your anniversary

We all know black women have a high interest in engaging with buffoonery

20240826_140851.jpg
20240826_140852.jpg

Im trying to figure out how Kyrie got put on blast for posting a link to a book on Amazon, but Jeff Bezos aint get in trouble for selling the book on his website. Since it was "anti Set***c"
You can’t tell the differences between Bezos n Kyrie ? …Is it easier to make a big deal out of 1 person tweeting something he didn’t have to or going after AMAZON ? :lol:

Kyrie not a victim in this, he wanted to get involved in all that n that comes with clash n consequences…coulda been chillin like the rest of the dudes in the league

Kyrie not a victim in this, he wanted to get involved in all that n that comes with clash n consequences…coulda been chillin like the rest of the dudes in the league
Did he bring it up on himself? Yes

Mans didn't wanna just shut up and dribble

People just blinded by money and will do/excuse anything for it

Kyrie played himself. Same thing with Eric Reid and Kaepernick. Honorable yes, but don't be surprised when that smoke comes your way. :lol:

Ok cool article, but what does American tv ratings have to do with the global status of the NBA ?
Fam we just talked about critical thinking

You are struggling at home(domestic NBA) so you are going to try to make it elsewhere by moving/venturing out in another market (globally)

And you do that by appealing to a foreign audience by having foreign dudes as top 3

You are struggling at home(domestic NBA) so you are going to try to make it elsewhere by moving/venturing out in another market (globally)

And you do that by appealing to a foreign audience by having foreign dudes as top 3
The NBA just signed a TV deal that is like 10 times larger than it's previous one.

Last edited:

You initially said they are trying to go global and I responded with they been global, it’s nothing new

Then you posted tv ratings here (which doesn’t really mean struggle in 2024 btw) to show it’s “levels” and didn’t address my original post

You just started following the league or something? :lol: …They been global since Stern had the vision over 20 years ago, you can say 30+ with the way folks talk about the impact of the OG dream team around the world

Now if you wanna say they aren’t as big as soccer that’s fine but no they are not “trying to go global”, they already are …The international market for the NBA has already been established and is growing

Back
Top Bottom