The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

Nike probably has the most expensive sign athlete roster

Adidas, Puma, and NBA probably outbid them for certain players.

Plus not like they haven't been burned by a #1 pick not working out. So with them worried about margins more these days, not surprising they don't scoop up everyone

And to be honest. I think getting Caitlyn Clark is a better investment than Flagg.

Plus you got chinese brands making a strong push. Way of Wades are solid and consistent. Anta is killing it as well...all these "smaller" brands smell blood with Nike tanking and are making a push to capture Nike's customer base.

That tweet wasn't enough to justify Nike's actions.

Pandering during a nasty time.
Nike didn't just drop Kyrie because of the tweet

Before the tweet thing happened news broke that Nike was not renewing Kyrie's contact. Kyrie had been publicly criticizing Nike and the design of one of his signature shoes. Which they had to change the name of an not launch it as a numbered sig. By all accounts, the business relationship had broken down, and they didn't want to meet Kyrie's demands for a new contract. The partnership was ending regardless.

The tweet thing and fallout caused them to cancel his last signature shoe under Nike.

At most, the tweet made them end the partnership 4-6 months earlier than it was scheduled to end.

Last edited:
Nike didn't drop Kyrie because of the tweet

Before the tweet thing happened news broke that Nike was not renewing Kyrie's contact. Kyrie had been publicly criticizing Nike and the design of one of his signature shoes. Which they had to change the name of an not launch it as a numbered sig. By all accounts, the business relationship had broken down, and they didn't want to meet Kyrie's demands for a new contract. The partnership was ending regardless.

The tweet thing caused them to cancel his last signature shoe under Nike.

You have made something up in your head to base your opinion on.

I understand and know about all the turmoil with Nike prior to the tweet and the cancelling of his last shoe.

Still think the reaction to the tweet was a reach.

I understand and know about all the turmoil with Nike prior to the tweet and the cancelling of his last shoe.

Still think the reaction to the tweet was a reach.
It wasn't just the tweet

Things went south for Kyrie because he was asked multiple times, on multiple days, to clarify and say he is not antisemitic

He would not. He want to deflect and play coy

You are spinning things to defend Kyrie idiocy

How about you throw on one of your pairs of Chelsea Boots and demand the same level of accountability you want from women in the dating market

It wasn't just the tweet

Things went south for Kyrie because he was asked multiple times, on multiple days, to clarify and say he is not antisemitic

He would not. He want to deflect and play coy

You are spinning things to defend Kyrie idiocy

How about you throw on one of your pairs of Chelsea Boots and demand the same level of accountability you want from women in the dating market

I'm not single anymore. I'm happily in a relationship with a beautiful black young black queen. The boots have been put on a shelf and I'm turning over a new leaf, as long as single mothers aren't talking to crazy on the interwebs.

My agendas have now been fully refocused to Lebron James, supporting black people, slandering conservatives and weirdos like Drake.

I am delivertd.

Back
Top Bottom