The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Flat out terrible what they are doing to that basketball warrior

Got him playing for free
Send him to the bench
And then has to have his son hear this type of explicit exchange

My team would never do that to LA’s own

Its not a true Clippers fan.

I suspect Lakers Narrative Actor.

Same people that took out Clipper Darrell.

Its still November but losing to Reggie Jackson and DeAndre Jordan in 2023 when all your stars are playing isn’t a good look :lol:

HIM HIM lawdog1 lawdog1 and others - what is the solution for this Clippers roster? I feel like I can GM (not sure if I trade for Harden but I can see why they did it) but definitely am not HC’ing :lol: Just wanted a fans and hoops experts perspective on what they need to be doing different because sub-.500 feels unacceptable

3jsb3yyze03c1.jpg

The most displeasure storylines of this season are seeing how Poole/Klay/Dray are going out and Wembys teammates freezing him out.

Part of me wonders if Herro does any better in the same situation as Poole because they are contemporaries (ala Portland 🤷‍♂️ )

:lol:

She definitely ain't have that same excitement. She ain't bring up that it's video of the lil girl in high school a year ago and it's school book pic showing that she's was sophomore in 2022.

Dudes be weak for these pretty lightskin chicks so the capes will be out. :lol:

Yall criticizing excitement now :lol:. The obsession over this woman is just strange.

Went to sleep at the beginning of the 4Q thinking the Clippers had that one. That offense is just clunky. Harden standing around and a lot of Kawhi iso.

Harden 3-7 for 11 points (he left sixers because he wanted more shots) LOLOLOL

ADVERTISEMENT​
Pj Tucker 6 mins 0 points lolol they didnt even play him to try defend Deandre Jordan

These 2 really did sixers a huge favor shout out to them for leaving

Back
Top Bottom