The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Might just be the raptors games I happen to catch, but I’ve never been impressed with OG.

Do yall think giddey will get punished? If she's 16, idk how they will handle it bc that's the legal age in Oklahoma and a few other states. I think they'll just let it disappear.

Sixers CONTESTED REBOUNDS rankings

• 22-23 - 28th
• 23-24 - 4th

Single most notable improvement under Nurse (but also the trade with wings helps this)

Embiid currently is averaging 3.3 ORB per game up from 1.7 last year. And 6.6 assists up from 4.2 last year

maaan F Doc rivers

Sixers CONTESTED REBOUNDS rankings

• 22-23 - 28th
• 23-24 - 4th

Single most notable improvement under Nurse (but also the trade with wings helps this)

Embiid currently is averaging 3.3 ORB per game up from 1.7 last year. And 6.6 assists up from 4.2 last year

maaan F Doc rivers
Don't think it be wise to emphasize offensive rebounding with Embiid, Tucker, Harden, Harris sharing the floor. Makes sense this season because the team is faster.

Do yall think giddey will get punished? If she's 16, idk how they will handle it bc that's the legal age in Oklahoma and a few other states. I think they'll just let it disappear.
i havent done the research but I dont see anything solid out there except internet stuff, and we've seen infiniti times how taken and running with that stuff can go. They'd have to find the girl, get her cooperation and to validate/accuse that it happened. Either way, whatever did happen in that photo I'm sure it wasnt worth 40 Ms (the $ value of the Weebix endorsement he has lost). kats gotta make better decisions tho, Lisa Splash would have done everything for like 160 and never told a soul.

This debate really needs to be settled. How many games do you need before you are considered in shape? These guys do practice and even work out with their own trainers, game day isn’t the only time their conditioning is tested. That can’t keep being an argument.

Both these kinda fire tho…

This still the best version

868.gif

867.gif

1031.jpeg

what's the end game over someone like malika andrews? attacking this woman like how it's been done via social media isn't bringing whatever parity to the issue that some men believe they're entitled to. it's just making a lot of men look like babies with displaced anger issues

the misoginy makes others question how selective a part of the public is in attempting to shame her into submission rather than giving the nba heat for its often ambiguous messaging concerning social issues or the actual players for their actions

Back
Top Bottom