The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Giddey and OKC right now
1701197461102.gif

Messing with milfs and gilfs >>>>

Is whoever makes the final round in Vegas gonna play more than 82 games? Im still confused by all of this. If i look up a teams schedule i dont see any opponents tbd, just a jump in dates of games from late Nov to early December

Is whoever makes the final round in Vegas gonna play more than 82 games? Im still confused by all of this. If i look up a teams schedule i dont see any opponents tbd, just a jump in dates of games from late Nov to early December
The chip game in Vegas is the 83rd game and doesn't "count" towards the regular season.

I forget which podcast I heard it from, but they should let the winning team get that extra half game bump in the standings.

Giddey and OKC right now
1701197461102.gif

Messing with milfs and gilfs >>>>
funny thing is, it is known locally Giddey has a friend (we assume female) locally he messes with who lives in Deep Deuce Apartments a-friend a-friend storm2006 storm2006 BennyIll22 BennyIll22 People see him there often and I was randomly watching an Australian vignette about him and he was walking in the area. I know it well, I almost moved there last month but the free month special was negated by the fact I'd have to put in a 30 day notice where I was and without it, slightly above my #poorboy budget.

Why do you always gotta take it too far my g?! (⏸️)
my bm#2 became a grandma at like 37 fam. Still plenty of life left in that thang.

storm2006 storm2006 when you move back, Deep Deuce isn't the top but it's a top 6 apartment complex for you to look at. West Village or Muse OKC probably the best, put you right in the mix of the nightlife and the near to fully 6figure making yuppies. Had a brief uptick of violence in the Bricktown/Midtown area a few months ago for some reason but it's cold outside again i think ****** is acting right.

#heaintcomingback

Ok so what about the teams that dont make it to vegas at all? Will they have a bunch of games scheduled last minute? Or does everyone go to vegas?

Back
Top Bottom