The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

what's the end game over someone like malika andrews? attacking this woman like how it's been done via social media isn't bringing whatever parity to the issue that some men believe they're entitled to. it's just making a lot of men look like babies with displaced anger issues

the misoginy makes others question how selective a part of the public is in attempting to shame her into submission rather than giving the nba heat for its often ambiguous messaging concerning social issues or the actual players for their actions

I want everyone in Chelseas.

I won't stop until RustyShackleford RustyShackleford has a full collection.

So at first the beef was that she was saying nothing

Even though she hadn't been on air, and had retweeted another journalist post about it.

Then she says something, reads off a teleprompter like all the other times, and now the beef is that her tone was not to people's liking?

And when other people that point out this petty weirdness, it is not a legitimate criticism, are just obsessed with her.

:lol: Oh, Okay

Last edited:
she's just another tv personality who reads a script and sometimes shares her opinions that not everyone sees eye to eye with. wish some men could channel their energies into battling something more meaningful. bigger fishes to fry out there

Some dudes need to sign up for a Intro to TV production class at your local community college.

So y'all can learn about how teleprompters are used.

Then head down to your local Footlocker and get yourselves a comfortable pair of walking shoes.

Them high heel Chelseas are ******* with y'all posture and minds.

Last edited:
Chicago trying to gather Reaves and Caruso for the Wonder Bread Twin Powers.

I ain't mad. I wouldn't do it, but it would be fun to watch.

monkey-puppet-omg-shock-gif.gif

and ppl wanted ESPN to post random clips from unverified social media accounts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My artificial gripe with Malika stems from

1. The way she talked to OG Big Perk. If you come for anyone on Klutch you on the list.

2. How she tried to bury Ime, who was just enjoying some CONSENSUAL MILK at work. As another part time recreational milk drinker EYE personally didn't like a BLACK man getting played like that. In of all cities. BOSTON.

3. Look at her husband.

For an irresponsible goal poster mover like myself she makes it very easy to create outrage in my head and wear my chelseas.

The hate is whats keeping her relevant :lol: Bottom of the barrell low iq sports fan type of stuff. Type of dudes who gets highlights from memes and twitter over actual game highlights from sc and youtube

Back
Top Bottom