The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

Relegate the Hornets

E033CBA3-D7C9-40E7-A913-C7C33F9ED937.gif

Is it though? He’s a small point guard with bad knees. So unfortunately he gets feasted on defense. And I say that as someone who was always a fan of his.

From All-NBA, to signing a max, All-Star Starter, ECF, being a 20+ scorer and playing like 35 mins per game to basically being a journeyman over the course of like 1-2 years and eventually out of the league altogether.

Yeah the falloff was drastic.

IDK man…Grant Williams may be built like a plumber (no disrespect to the plumbers of NT) but he was out here at Michael Rubin’s white party a few months ago and now he’s shooting his shot with Satou Sabally on the sidelines. He’s putting himself in position to make big plays which is more than most can say.

When he takes da shot doe
1695325925716.gif

Warriors are a play-in team with Steph at full capacity.

It's over.

Klay Washed, Draymond only giving you 6 points a game, No Poole, No KD.

bet. put a $100 on it.

steph plays 60 games and the dubs still end up as a play in team, i’ll run you the money. if dubs make the playoffs, you can send me my shoe funds

Jordan Poole is gonna average over 25 a game, maybe even close to 30. He will have some big scoring nights.

Be a horrible defender. Like one of the worse in the League.

On a horrible team

And some dudes gonna be in here constantly talking about how the Warriors goofed.

devin booker’s stats
IMG_4046.jpeg

phoenix suns’ record
IMG_4047.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: but we wanna talk about “agendas being pushed.”

1695326395806.gif

From All-NBA, to signing a max, All-Star Starter, ECF, being a 20+ scorer and playing like 35 mins per game to basically being a journeyman over the course of like 1-2 years and eventually out of the league altogether.

His body couldn’t hold up. Kemba used to be super durable

IMG_2755.jpeg

That’s like 76 games per year, for a 5 year stretch for a small guard like him. He could never really get back right. Then the aging starts.

He had an interesting career, because it took him a little longer to actually start being effective/efficient. And when he did, he was hopping. Then he got hurt, and things went downhill fast.

Stuff like this happens more often

**** happens

Yes, but I also kind of see the vision. Catch her a little off guard, possibly in a extra good mood because of the win. Not a terrible strategy.

Exactly :lol: Grant Williams jokes aside, It’s not like a this is a yamb he sees at work or in the condo lobby every day. Small window/limited opportunity to get the shot off and he did what he had to do.

Back
Top Bottom