The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

If the team is winning you don't have to REALLY worry about Draymond. I like the roster, the rotation is pretty solidified once CP3 gets benched in December.
You Sure GIFs | Tenor

mr new media will make sumn outa nuttin

Them dudes as cutters, with Steph/Cp3/Dray passing….Klay spacing.

Shoot, if Kuminga improves at the rate he’s going (3rd year jump) he going to eat into Draymond minutes. GpII minutes at the 4 too.

No dead roster spots. Looney still there. Thoughts ill steelo ill steelo ?
Klay was over 25ppg when the calendar flipped to 2023.

Kerr being forced to play Kuminga is something I like, hopefully he doesn’t pout because he wants even more minutes :lol:. I know he wants a big 2nd contract.

GP always knows where to be. CP if/when he buys into who he is at this point can help any team.

I have questions about who’s going to join Steph in May, but for the regular season their style of play is proven. Steph is still a superstar & the guys surrounding him can execute what Kerr wants to do.

Steph obviously has to stay on the court but the others do as well. A bunch of them have missed chunks of the reg season in recent years.

Building a cushion early would help but they have a rough start.

There is 0% chance that CP3 lets that team start 2-8. If he plays in all 10 games, no way.

I love Jordan clarkson as the Goat Filipino player but people here be saying that he’s as good and even better than Jordan Poole.

Now poole has gotten a little underrated he was keeping them afloat when steph got hurt .

I love Jordan clarkson as the Goat Filipino player but people here be saying that he’s as good and even better than Jordan Poole.

Now poole has gotten a little underrated he was keeping them afloat when steph got hurt .
Did Blatche get kicked off or he not want to play no more

Are all 15 West teams trying to win games now? I guess maybe Portland is the only one that’ll be terrible.

“Stars” are gonna have to play b2b’s by default :lol: Can’t afford to punt any games.
Probably only the Blazers and Spurs. Everybody will be competing in the west.

Steph Curry, leading Cp3 to his first ring, is going to make me so happy. Point Gods of the PG generation.

Excited to see Cp off the ball + P&R action. This is going to be fun as hell

Andre Igoulda first words on this podcast:

“How do white players get pumped of for games. What’s that process like”

:rofl:

If the team is winning you don't have to REALLY worry about Draymond. I like the roster, the rotation is pretty solidified once CP3 gets benched in December.

What are you talking bout? :lol:

Dray acts a fool even when they win. The KD episode, the Poole episode all happened after they won a chip. Hell, looking back that's when he really act a fool.

What are you talking bout? :lol:

Dray acts a fool even when they win. The KD episode, the Poole episode all happened after they won a chip. Hell, looking back that's when he really act a fool.
It matters less when they're winning is my point. If they played well last season it wouldn't have mattered

Back
Top Bottom