The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

devin booker’s stats
IMG_4046.jpeg

phoenix suns’ record
IMG_4047.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: but we wanna talk about “agendas being pushed.”

1695326395806.gif
This post is silly, but I will take the bait.

Jordan Poole was on a championship team, got a major contract, and his play and attitude got him shipped off.

At 23, the Suns decided they need to make major moves or risk losing Booker.

Best honest, are you taking a 23 year old Jordan Poole, or a 23 year old Devin Booker?

Because if you are trying to make a comparison. Poole should be first team all NBA within two seasons, get a supermax, and be regarded as arguably the best SG in the league.

You tryna tell me that is Poole's trajectory, playing for the Wizards?

And if you are tryna act like Booker didn't get his share of criticism in here when the Suns were losing, that is false. People were calling him a looter. Overrated. And putting up empty stats.

Last edited:

Wild Emojis. Yo def going through something. Seems kinda lonely. Idk what the person that wrote this tweet is talking about tho.

Last thing, I almost forgot how Fire “Sold out dates” was. Prime Lil Baby, before he started chasing tik tok records and hanging with Meek, Durk & Mike Rubin :smh:

Boy was flowing!

Wild Emojis. Yo def going through something. Seems kinda lonely. Idk what the person that wrote this tweet is talking about tho.

Last thing, I almost forgot how Fire “Sold out dates” was. Prime Lil Baby, before he started chasing tik tok records and hanging with Meek, Durk & Mike Rubin :smh:

Nawwww this some fousey mental health ****

Social media gonna be the downfall of this kid

Miami got all the leverage now. They know Portland ain't got any good deals for Dame and that he wants to go to Miami. Pat Riley about to nickel and dime Portland.

Portland gonna end up playing itself

Hero
Jacquez
Jovic
2 first rounders
2 swaps

For a guy making 60 mill a year that nobody else wants was a steal.

Hope they settle on Lowry and 1 second rounder now.

Idiots

Portland gonna end up playing itself

Hero
Jacquez
Jovic
2 first rounders
2 swaps

For a guy making 60 mill a year that nobody else wants was a steal.

Hope they settle on Lowry and 1 second rounder now.

Idiots

Dame is only ~$45MM in salary this year and the players you listed total ~$45MM so I know you are either making that trade up or quoting an unreliable source from the middle of the summer when everyone was wrong about this trade. Furthermore, you must have forgotten that Portland still has Simons, Scott and Sharpe so they have absolutely no need to make a trade for Herro.

We have to see how this plays out but Portland is reportedly turning down offers for decent pieces they could flip with relative ease later or simply do not fit their timeline. They seem content with letting Dame chill. Miami needs to add their young bucks and get as many picks as possible to send their way.

Back
Top Bottom