The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

giphy.webp

Disrespectful af calling that his Mona Lisa

613138509.gif

Who else on the app doe?
Michael Porter Jr made an appearance, buddy put no effort into his **** :lol:
Quentin Grimes might be my brother in law if all goes right, she thought he was cute

What are the #credentials required to get on there
As far as I could tell, be hot, famous or rich, so the average NTer has a chance

overheard some guys and gals talk about the app when i was grabbing lunch. they were some young exec level type.
is okcupid and plentyoffish still a thing?

This post is silly, but I will take the bait.

Jordon Poole was on a championship team, got a major contract, and his play and attitude got him shipped off.

At 23, the Suns decided they need to make major moves or risk losing Booker.

Best honest, are you taking a 23 year old Jordon Poole, or a 23 year old Devin Booker?

Because if you are trying to make a comparison. Poole should be first team all NBA with two season, get a supermax, and be regarded as arguably the best SG in the league.

You tryna tell me that is Poole's trajectory, playing for the Wizards?

And if you are tryna act like Booker didn't get his share of criticism in here when the Suns were losing, that is false. People were calling him a looter. Overrated. And putting up empty stats.

not sure how it's silly. what were the Suns doing with Booker as the team's leader pre-CP3? Sure, he was putting up All Star numbers but the team was finishing in 10th-15th place. That NBA first team didn't come until '22, with CP3 playing some of his best hoop.

their development trajectories are different. Book was given the keys to the Suns' franchise by his 2nd or 3rd year, while Poole had to sit behind Steph and Klay. it's hard to earn that supermax and get onto an all nba team coming off the bench for two HoF.

Poole could very well end being the same player Book was during his first five years with the Suns.

Gilbert sound like he on the pipe with this Hakeem rant. He always been a clown but wow. Post game has no expiration date. The more he talk the more we see why he ain't win nothing.

Eh, he didn't win anything because his teams weren't good enough.

Not because he was a clown.

No correlation there.

Back
Top Bottom