The Official NBA Season Thread: USA vs Serbia at 11:15 ET on NBC/Peacock | Durant Cleared for Action

I heard some pre teen white kids saying rizz on the subway the other day. Mind was blown that people actually talk like that outside of internet memes. I’m washed
Oh yeah man, Rizz is a staple now. I know a kid who legit refers to himself as "The Rizzler".

The wildest thing about Gen Z is how there seems to be zero delineation between online culture and real-life culture. Its all intertwined now. IG Lives are basically presidential addresses. Pro Athletes & rappers are on Twitch in an unironic way. People like Speed, Kai Cenat, & Adin Ross are legitimate superstars.

Society has changed so much.

For the life of me, I cannot fathom how and why kai cenat, adin, speed are important/famous people. Im just that old N’ in the room now. I seen Kai did some public appearance and it basically caused a riot. My 35 year old brain just doesn’t get it lol

For the life of me, I cannot fathom how and why kai cenat, adin, speed are important/famous people. Im just that old N’ in the room now. I seen Kai did some public appearance and it basically caused a riot. My 35 year old brain just doesn’t get it lol
My younger brother is 21. Once A month I find myself asking him why these kids are cool... Especially Speed. That kid is the worst.

My younger brother is 21. Once A month I find myself asking him why these kids are cool... Especially Speed. That kid is the worst.
Especially as he’s doing stuff like whipping his meat out on the stream with all these kids watching.
The wildest thing about Gen Z is how there seems to be zero delineation between online culture and real-life culture.
Pretty wild because that in essence kills regional subcultures and slang, and also has white suburban kids speaking AAVE and thinking that it’s just internet slang. I hate it.

The problem with cp3 is he has no rizz in the locker room. He makes opps with the gang gang and they treat him like an npc halfway thru the season. Ngl but this season is just a side quest for him to take drip from Steph. No cap
IMG_8220.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom