The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold šŸ„‡

I remember this story :lol:

KG has to be Top 3-5 players with the most memorable lines
-Joakim Noah at the FT line from the above tweet
-Screaming ā€œHell nah! Trash *** *****!ā€ after the opposing team missed a jumper
-The time he ethered Craig Sagerā€™s (RIP) outfit and told him to go home, take it off and burn it
-Honey nut cheerios
-Loading up the pump/ready for war speech
-Annnyythhinggg isss possibbleee
-ā€œIt was a bar fight. it was a bar fight. It was a bar fight Craig!ā€

That was just off the top so I know there were more. Not to sound like an old head but this new age definitely isnā€™t giving us content on that level. I donā€™t even know who would be capable. Im glad he got one ring even if it was at the Lakers/Kobeā€™s expense. Would have been sad for Timmy and Dirk to win at that level and never see him do it

iā€™m still sad warriors fumbled their opportunity to get KG back during the we believe era.. obviously wouldā€™ve changed the course of history and #30 wouldā€™ve never happened in the bay, but that squad with KG, Baron, Monta, and SJax wouldve been contenders in the west.

Not only is Rick Fox a former Captain of the a 3-peat Laker team but the man has acting chops too. Been an acting since 1994 and has over 72 actor credits since. A couple features dropping this year too. Multitalented.

Spence keeps picking the wrong ones.
Iā€™ll never forgive him for almost killing a pregnant Haley James Scott.

Iā€™ll never forgive him for almost killing a pregnant Haley James Scott.
1681469777031.png

9 out 10 times he is playing some shady, unsavory or unscrupulous character but I find myself rooting for him purely because I find always myself thinking of him as Rick Fox :lol: He did Nathan and Haley dirty, though.

This topic is making me think we have less NBA players, and athletes in general, acting or even making cameos (Bron tried a bit - I still need to watch Trainwreck). Ballers naturally has some but the days of Kobe popping up on Moesha and Kevin Garnett making an appearance on The Jamie Foxx Show >>>>

Kobe wouldn't like the way y'all talking about Spencer.

I'M JUST SAYING. Guess y'all don't really respect what Kobe thinks after all.

Last edited:
1681469777031.png

9 out 10 times he is playing some shady, unsavory or unscrupulous character but I find myself rooting for him purely because I find always myself thinking of him as Rick Fox :lol: He did Nathan and Haley dirty, though.

This topic is making me think we have less NBA players, and athletes in general, acting or even making cameos (Bron tried a bit - I still need to watch Trainwreck). Ballers naturally has some but the days of Kobe popping up on Moesha and Kevin Garnett making an appearance on The Jamie Foxx Show >>>>

So you just forgot about Space Jam 2 altogether? Understandable.

- Related - Blake Griffin popped up on the recently dropped Hulu series History of the World Part 2 playing Muhammad Ali. Yes, you read that right. But it was only like a minute of screen time.

So you just forgot about Space Jam 2 altogether? Understandable.

- Related - Blake Griffin popped up on the recently dropped Hulu series History of the World Part 2 playing Muhammad Ali. Yes, you read that right. But it was only like a minute of screen time.
Nah, I didnā€™t include Space Jam 2 in my post because I saw that and assumed it was universally known he was in that. I thought maybe fewer people would know about him being in Trainwreck.

That is hilarious about Blake playing Muhammad Ali :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom