The Official NBA Season Thread: USA Wins Gold 🥇

Me waiting for that League Pass Black Friday deal to drop:

scared.gif

His point has some merit although poorly executed and poorly stated in this video. Hypothetically, who could we trade Giddey for? He's still a borderline almost all star level talent even without overpowering athleticism or shooting prowess. He would essentially be your lead ball handler or should, could he play with Luka? Zion? Ja? The J's? Move some guys off the ball and make their scoring easier and I guess have a chance to be hidden potentially on defense

Russ “volunteered” to go to the bench but still isn’t celebrating positive plays by his teammates late in games :lol: :smh:

His point has some merit although poorly executed and poorly stated in this video. Hypothetically, who could we trade Giddey for? He's still a borderline almost all star level talent even without overpowering athleticism or shooting prowess. He would essentially be your lead ball handler or should, could he play with Luka? Zion? Ja? The J's? Move some guys off the ball and make their scoring easier and I guess have a chance to be hidden potentially on defense

Giddy and Mann for Bol Bol, Saban Lee, and two 2nd round picks.

The Thunder would be robbing the Suns, but I would be able to live with it.

Back
Top Bottom