The Official NBA Season Thread

F2FD7D06-6E35-4BA0-8211-DC3EC4BD1029.jpeg

47305A34-CB30-4C47-9DFC-5C49B2DCB0C3.gif
Skip is a master in keeping it kayfabe
I do not wany to disrespect these guys by calling it fake, but I cannot believe grown adults think this stuff is for real

Interesting to see if this will bump their ratings in the morning day wars

Anthony Edwards didn’t even crack the Top 10?!?!

That turnover merchant of death Jordan Poole got more votes.

Oh na bro…

Fan voting has GOT TO GO.
Who should do it then? Cause I know you know the players themselves say outlandish things about their peers and most of ya'll don't like the media heads :emoji_laughing:

and they're part of the vote anyways

Who should do it then? Cause I know you know the players themselves say outlandish things about their peers and most of ya'll don't like the media heads :emoji_laughing:

Make the Coaches vote for the starters too.

Make it public and you can’t vote for your own players.

Boom.

Fixed.

Skip is a master in keeping it kayfabe
I do not wany to disrespect these guys by calling it fake, but I cannot believe grown adults think this stuff is for real

Interesting to see if this will bump their ratings in the morning day wars

The only things that were real were when SAS got heated after Malika tried him on First Take a few months back

And this. Never gets old :lol:

The only things that were real were when SAS got heated after Malika tried him on First Take a few months back

And this. Never gets old :lol:

Watched this live back in the day, wildest thing I saw at that time. Rome was on LeBatard a while ago talking about it and they have lived in the same neighborhood for over 20 years and have never bumped into each other.
Also said he hasn’t seen him since this took place.

Speaking which. Does Shannon Sharpe fill in for SAS every other day or what? I never see SAS in those clips

elpablo21 elpablo21 While I’m on the subject of fixing the All-Star Game.

Make it the United States vs The World too.

The International players will take the game seriously.

And in return the American players will take it more seriously.

Right now is the PERFECT time to do it.

(Ignore Fournier lol)

Last edited:
elpablo21 elpablo21 While I’m on the subject of fixing the All-Star Game.

Make it the United States vs The World too.

The International players will take the game seriously.

And in return the American players will take it more seriously.

Right now is the PERFECT time to do it.

(Ignore Fournier lol)

Yeah that would be dope

We're gunna have a conversation one day how Derrick Rose's 2011 MVP is treated the same way Boston treats that 08 ring.

Not even just that. The Celtics are a really hard franchise to judge. We make fun of fans who live across the country but what about all the folks who never saw their team's championships? The Celtics are very curious case because 11 of their 17 came from 1955 to 1968. But I am probably just being biased towards the modern era because that's what I grew up but folks in their 20s/30s probably don't appreciate those rings like that.

Back
Top Bottom