The Official NBA Season Thread

I didn't think you could put a more annoying group together than Warrior fans but then you up the ante by adding them with K-POP.

Disgusting.

Oh you don’t know?

You think Wiggins got 1.1 million votes this year from just Warrior fans alone? Nah bro.

He’s going to get a legitimate K-POP boost for the rest of his career during All-Star voting.

EC96F9FD-424E-4049-9991-C7D8F2CA06BD.jpeg

D-Lo about to get traded somewhere. My guess gonna be Orlando
They gonna do more business with the jazz or send him byke to lal. Hmm

i recall the intersection of wiggins and kpop fan votes but not sure why people find it impossible to believe that you can like kpop (or any kind of music for that matter) and appreciate hoop at the same time .. folks just being uncultured but carry on i guess

I'm pretty bad at paying attention to broadcast e-mails that go out to all employees in my firm, but one just caught my eye because the title was "Important Zest Update" .

Zest apparently is an organization the firm is partnering with to do wellness trainings, but I can't get the NT usage of "zest" out of my head, so I'm laughing at every mention of that name in the e-mail. :lol:

No, I guess I'm not any more mature in 2023.

Since we're talking ASG.....are they still doing full ASW (Rookie-Soph Game, Dunk Contest, Skills Competition, 3-Point Contest, etc)?

ASG itself is no longer exciting for me. wish they would just turn the game into a Hoop It Up 3 on 3 tournament

If the clippers aren’t planning on making a deal, they might as well go after Gorgui Dieng

Back
Top Bottom