The Official NBA Season Thread

Where's Doc to make sense of this?

Somehow this is his fault..

Instilled frail mentality in them or something. Low quality cardiac.

Tonight had the #1 seed in the East and the #2,4, and 6 in the West.

Who do you want on there instead? :lol:
Well i mean theres 30 teams so... alot of interesting matchups we never see. That was more of a blanket statement than a statement about tonights 2 game, i think Warriors and Lakers have like 40 and 50 national games respectively and look at them.... flex them ****s out.

As for tonight, on paper this is a decent game but you can't really rely on the Clippers to actually have their stars playing. Celtics are a entertaining watch if theyre going against another elite team, ill give you that. Dallas is pretty wack to watch

Kenny said it all at halftime. Can't build chemistry with half of the lineup out every other game. Clippers medical staff more concerned with job security than winning a ring.

Pg, sore hamstring... Playing, but on a minutes restriction? Screams medical staff job security to me.

Besides that, I'd feel better about this team if the ancillary pieces played with effort night in and night out. Everybody is half asleep out there... And when they're awake, their thumbs are up their a**

Imo

I still have the Clippers winning the championship
200.gif

The scoreboard definitely just said 0 points for LAC for a second there lmao. tell me someone else saw that. and why am i still watching this

Back
Top Bottom