The Official NBA Season Thread

clippers fam, let us save your season

FlwsyZlaUAY3IIp

NBA gotta start mixing up these TNT/ESPN games man. same ole teams over and over. based on 2016 standings apparently

Tonight had the #1 seed in the East and the #2,4, and 6 in the West.

Who do you want on there instead? :lol:

Well i mean theres 30 teams so... alot of interesting matchups we never see. That was more of a blanket statement than a statement about tonights 2 game, i think Warriors and Lakers have like 40 and 50 national games respectively and look at them.... flex them ****s out.

As for tonight, on paper this is a decent game but you can't really rely on the Clippers to actually have their stars playing. Celtics are a entertaining watch if theyre going against another elite team, ill give you that. Dallas is pretty wack to watch

Well they actually do it after free agency settles and the entire OG schedule is actually based on who the Turner and Disney want to see on their available time slots (I guess NBATV too). So while the Kings are better than the Lakers or Warriors, the case to flex them out in favor of a team like the Kings for the networks is tough because the size of GSW/LAL fanbases and their star power. It sucks but it’s a viewership/financial thing.

Well they actually do it after free agency settles and the entire OG schedule is actually based on who the Turner and Disney want to see on their available time slots (I guess NBATV too). So while the Kings are better than the Lakers or Warriors, the case to flex them out in favor of a team like the Kings for the networks is tough because the size of GSW/LAL fanbases and their star power. It sucks but it’s a viewership/financial thing.
i am not complaining because the Kings arent on there lol. I can watch every Kings game on my local channel, I wanna see good games on there and maybe some other teams and matchups you don't get to see. Hell give me SGA vs Pacers or somethin i dont care lol. I just wanna see some variation not 50 Lakers games and half the league gets 1 or 2

i am not complaining because the Kings arent on there lol. I can watch every Kings game on my local channel, I wanna see good games on there and maybe some other teams and matchups you don't get to see. Hell give me SGA vs Pacers or somethin i dont care lol. I just wanna see some variation not 50 Lakers games and half the league gets 1 or 2

Ahhhh I hear you. Yeah, that’s for the real fans like everyone in here. THEY don’t care about us :lol: The other problem is cross country road trips for the regularly scheduled teams because they’re likely to have several national TV games during that week while they’re on the other coast.

Ahhhh I hear you. Yeah, that’s for the real fans like everyone in here. THEY don’t care about us :lol: The other problem is cross country road trips for the regularly scheduled teams because they’re likely to have several national TV games during that week while they’re on the other coast.
Yea makes sense. And i know its not really ever gonna change because big markets and ratings and all that but it'd be nice. Oh well we got $99 league pass anyway. It's still fun to complain about every now and then

Kawhi so ****ing lucky Klay got hurt in '19

His resume would be weak sauce.
I hate when y'all try to shh on people's legacies with hypotheticals. Let's deal with reality and not what you think would've happened. As it stands, Kawhi is a 2 times finals MVP and had one of the craziest Playoff runs we'll ever see in our life. If you gotta play the woulda, coulda, shoulda game then you already lost.

Back
Top Bottom