The Official NBA Season Thread

No ball until Thursday

giphy - 2023-02-19T200613.375.gif

I forgot who brought it up recently and I obviously can’t confirm but Luka actually does look like he’s putting on weight as the season progresses this year.

I think the internet believes that Karl Malone thing was some **** that came out in his retirement or something. I remember that **** being in the tabloids back when I was in middle school. It wasn't some secret. If the NBA ****ed with him all that time they wasn't going to stop when grown up millennials and Gen Z got old enough and learned about it.
Yea, I remember ESPN doing a story on it. Maybe it was on OTL or something but his son from that relationship graduated college in 2008. I think I remember hearing about it between 04-08 because that son ended up being a college football OL (and NFL draft pick) and people couldn’t avoid it. Plus he had paternity tests twins (one was Cheryl Ford who played in the W) who were older than this kid, who he also had no relationship with.

Found this Jemelle Hill article from 2008

Yeah Joker and Luka should just be honored every year but let them sit the game out. Luka too slow for this fast-paced exhibition...at least Jokic might wow with a few transition dimes

Back
Top Bottom