The Official NBA Season Thread

:rofl:
504e4a1c13d2ca5e93eaabfcd1458d8be0c0da2e.jpg

would really like for the nba media to ask adam silver to his face why he felt the need to honor a man who impregnated a 12 year old girl.
Ask your boy why he was hugging all on him too

Kob was tryna put a slug in that boy

Last edited:
The NBA trying to redeem Karl Malone is crazy. I realize the All-Star games in Utah but they should continue to distance themselves from him. It's not our fault that the Utah's only superstars are weirdos like John Stockton and Karl Malone.

Karl was looking hella creepy up there too. Giving strong sex offender eye slants.

ASW in SL,UT reached such a low that now you got NBA Twitter romanticizing David Stern

When he asked that man “Have you stopped beating your wife?” in response to a question about if the lottery was rigged was SAVAGE :lol:

Obviously the game evolves over time but the changes in the NBA and NFL over the past ~15 years do seem pretty drastic although I would like to think it is for the better.

Silver going to do something drastic like the mlb. West vs East and award the winner home court

xfl was more exciting than as gm
if they lose to that in the ratings, silver should be fired

I don’t even know where to start.

Broadcasting was awful, presentation was an absolute mess, the NBA collectively celebrating a pedophile, and the culmination of what seems to be one of the worst all-star games in NBA history. For a league striving to expand its global footprint, the product doesn’t seem to fit the bill.

I can’t believe I delayed watching The Last of Us for this sorry excuse of a basketball game.

Back
Top Bottom