The Official NBA Season Thread

If I’m the clippers, I look to trade Russ and their 2028 ans 2030 first round picks (unprotected) for Hield and Turner.

No one saw this coming

Lineups are the most basic simple thing, you really can’t stress how bad this coaching is :lol:

It’s been FIFTEEN years, this guy is a losing basketball player. Do not have him on the court in winning time. In a playoff series I would bench him entirely after game 5. Zero minutes.

Clippers need all the reps they can get with their actual playoff lineups in the 4th quarter. Lue is wasting time with this nonsense.

Antman & McDaniels are terrors on the defensive end when they locked in.Rudy never had that on the perimeter in Utah,they make life easier for him,but he still ain’t ****. :lol:
The first & second iteration of the Jazz with Gordon Heyward & then young Mitchell were versatile defensively. They could guard anyone, any scheme.

But they got swept by the Warriors & lost in 5 to Harden because they couldn’t score :lol:

Enter Jordan Clarkson, enter Bogdanovic.

They really did all they could in Utah.

Lineups are the most basic simple thing, you really can’t stress how bad this coaching is :lol:

It’s been FIFTEEN years, this guy is a losing basketball player. Do not have him on the court in winning time. In a playoff series I would bench him entirely after game 5. Zero minutes.

Clippers need all the reps they can get with their actual playoff lineups in the 4th quarter. Lue is wasting time with this nonsense.

Crazy cause they could just start mann and use plumlee as a supplemental playmaker at the 5. PG13 is a high turnover guy so they decide to bring in another one that can’t shoot.

No need for blacula to even be in LA.

He’s not the same guy as he was in Cleveland. At all. He doesn't have LeBron James on his roster but it’s not ideal not having full buy in from your best guy either.

Fixed it for you. It's amazing the number of careers LeBron James has propped up. For a lot of players and even coaches their entire resume is built on their time with LeBron.

Antman & McDaniels are terrors on the defensive end when they locked in.Rudy never had that on the perimeter in Utah,they make life easier for him,but he still ain’t ****. :lol:
So, no excuses for rudy then in the playoffs if I’m reading this correctly

Fixed it for you. It's amazing the number of careers LeBron James has propped up. For a lot of players and even coaches their entire resume is built on their time with LeBron.
Yea, this isn’t the right take. Ty Lue was a good coach. Even early in LA too.

Why are you even putting The Vampire on the court with Kawhi and BPG? Doesn’t make any sense.

Kawhi/BPG/Mann/Powell + whatever big makes sense matchup wise seems like a complete no brainer.

Crazy cause they could just start mann and use plumlee as a supplemental playmaker at the 5. PG13 is a high turnover guy so they decide to bring in another one that can’t shoot.

No need for blacula to even be in LA.
It’s soooo simple man

Antman’s willingness/desire to actually defend is what sets him apart from some of the other young talents in the league like Lamelo and Jalen Green, IMO.

It’s the kind of thing you need when you actually have to play meaningful basketball.

This is the NBAs problem. Down 2 with more than 5 seconds left. Shoot step back 3. Fans (well me at least) are tired of it

giphy.gif

Easy solution is not to have signed yo in the 1st place but Clippers were pressed for some reason :lol: …o well they made their bed any any championship hopes was over the day Westbrook was on the roster

Back
Top Bottom