The Official NBA Season Thread

bruh hell to the naw 🤣
th.jpeg-90.jpg

Mo Bamba is cursed due to that Sheck Wes song.

What did he think would happen to him once the ancestors heard his name being used in a song that has allowed so many white frat parties to say the n word?

The pre-trade Suns MIGHT have been heavy favorites over the Mavs. The post-trade Suns without KD definitely aren’t heavy favorites over them.

They traded 2 of their top 4 guys for him.
I’m talking about without Luka or a hobbled Luka. Sounds like the injury is pretty bad.

Jalen is great but as time goes on, the Obi over Hali draft mistake just cuts even deeper.

There’s still time to salvage that mistake but its gotta be damn near monumental; and highly unlikely at that.

Hali is going to be THEE point guard of the next gen. It’s already written.

hmm Joker at -260 and Embiid at +400 now just 2 days ago it was Joker -460 and Embiid +700

just wait on it march 27th

its happening

Think Ima throw something on Embiid as well.
Joker been putting up prime Ben Simmons numbers this month and no one’s talking about it. I don’t understand how he’s still the favorite at the point.

1990! Sights and sounds. What a time.

Found random basketball footage like this, from this era is always a gem

cant remember the last time I played outdoor hoops. boy what a time. I miss those double welded rims. gotta do some outdoor hoops sometimes and practice my shots. gotta make atleast 5 out of 10 for starters.

Think Ima throw something on Embiid as well.
Joker been putting up prime Ben Simmons numbers this month and no one’s talking about it. I don’t understand how he’s still the favorite at the point.

its pathetic fam

they crowned joker as the MVP 3 months into the season and never looked back - bill simmons clown ***

embiid has a tough schedule once again after these few games and if he wins again vs the bucks and nuggets -- book it my man will get that MVP

Warriors
Suns
nuggets
mavs
raptors
bucks
heat
hawks
nets

to end the season - IF he (Embiid) continues to dominate and this clown Joker is putting up Prime Simmons #s explain to me how he loses

Only way Joker doesn't wins is if Denver falls completely off.

PER leader has won 7 MVPs in a row.

You got me :lol:. Embiid seriously aint winning it tho. I wouldn't even allow you to pay me on that one

you most likely are correct but some gotta do the job

Embiid been very humble recently with eyes on a different prize

im just here trying to hold him down

the guy just continues to get better in all phases of his game and personally i just feel he aint appreciated enough just in general

Back
Top Bottom