The Official NBA Season Thread

Im gonna need had pants had pants to upload about 4 memes right now so i dont have to see this every time i enter the thread

Screenshot 2023-03-09 133752.png

"No one's talking about it" is a wild take

How? Joker been mid this month. 4 straight games of not touching 20, while being BBQ chicken on defense, and I haven't heard anything about him slipping as MVP. Overall, the national media is still talking about him being the heavy favorite. Hell just today, I saw T-MAC say he's the runway favorite and Shannon bring up him not having an All Star teammate. Embiid has been dominating and leading the league in points, & Giannis has lead his team to the best record in the NBA without his #2 the majority of the season. Both should be getting more love.

How? Joker been mid this month. 4 straight games of not touching 20, while being BBQ chicken on defense, and I haven't heard anything about him slipping as MVP. Overall, the national media is still talking about him being the heavy favorite. Hell just today, I saw T-MAC say he's the runway favorite and Shannon bring up him not having an All Star teammate. Embiid has been dominating and leading the league in points, & Giannis has lead his team to the best record in the NBA without his #2 the majority of the season. Both should be getting more love.

The Nuggets are 8-2 in their last 10. They’re a half game back for the best record in the league. They’ve been blowing teams out. Still winning. Came off a cool 4 game win streak. Jokic been still putting up great numbers too :lol:.

Do you just want Jokic to put up monster scoring stats, and lose :lol:. He’s been getting it done.

What are we doing here? This **** is getting weird. Yalll really falling for it :smh: :smh:

In the 80’s when Magic was winning MVP’s and winning a bunch of games but barely scoring over 20 - was it like this too?

A ridiculous stat to consider. Embiid has played 52 games and has scored 25+ points in 47 of them.

Last year, he finished with 16 games below 25. Proof that he’s upped his game even more compared to last year.

His 5 games without 25 points were:

10/20 vs. Bucks: 15/12/3/0/1 in 36 minutes

11/30 vs. Cavs: 19/6/6/3/0 in 29 mins

12/21 vs. Pistons: 22/10/6/0/4 in 34 mins

12/31 vs. Thunder: 16/13/10/1/4 in 28 mins

2/13 vs. Rockets: 23/6/4/1/0 in 31 mins

You gotta go to separate months for these lop meanwhile joker did it 4 games straight

The Nuggets are 8-2 in their last 10. They’re a half game back for the best record in the league. They’ve been blowing teams out. Still winning. Came off a cool 4 game win streak. Jokic been still putting up great numbers too :lol:.

Do you just want Jokic to put up monster scoring stats, and lose :lol:. He’s been getting it done.

What are we doing here? This **** is getting weird. Yalll really falling for it :smh: :smh:

Man **** Joker. He left me out to dry last night. $100 down the drain. :smh: I love Joker. I'm just saying he shouldn't be a runway favorite above Giannis and Embiid like the talking heads are saying. Should be a lot closer imo. But these low scoring outputs proves that he has more than enough help to win a chip. No excuses.

With Luka healthy and KD out.. Would love to see the Dallas vs Phoenix playoff rematch.

Back
Top Bottom