The Official NBA Season Thread

1682899130745.png

This is so bad :rofl:

Why we saying this the last time we'll see Curry and Bron in the playoffs?

League still wide open. We gon have an entire offseason with out roster and the Warriors will still be the Warriors.

Now why are you worrying about a bet that would’ve took 3-4 years to get a definite outcome?

You need to worry about your Knicks.

ESPECIALLY ya boy Brunson

I’m wasn’t worried about the bet. :lol:

You were.

That’s why you were too scared to place it.

League still wide open. We gon have an entire offseason with out roster and the Warriors will still be the Warriors.
It took Warriors as a 6th seed and Lakers as a 7th to win just to meet this year

We were all waiting to finally see Bron vs KD and it still didn't happen this regular season

Guys are getting older. Who knows what rosters will look like. Just gotta enjoy the potential last matchups while we can when they actually happen

We blessed bruhs to even get this one

beyonce-god.gif

Draymond gone

Stop..

I TOLD you to set the parameters with me and to hit me up.

It wasn’t a 3-4 year bet. :lol:

In the meantime you could put some money on the Lakers with someone. Pick a Warriors fan. I want full ANARCHY here the next two weeks.

That’s how long it takes to determine if a player is a bust. The way y’all talk about the French string bean he’s supposed to be a top 3 player all time. By that metric anything less than is a bust.

Sabonis needs to get in the gym with his pops and work on his low post back to the basket game. His pops used to cook even in his old age.

Back
Top Bottom