The Official NBA Season Thread

Will Wiggins guard Bron or D'Lo?

Wiggs on Bron, klay on DLo

the length and athleticism of Lakers role players is my biggest concern. could see vanderbuilt and rui creating hella second chance opportunities

Last edited:
It's been a great season fellas. This time of year is always hard for me (Mother's Day) so I can't thank you guys enough for allowing me to be part of this extended family in community. Just remember that these games are just that so don't get too low or too disrespectful because behind your computer or phone screen is another person just like you.

I gotta go with the Kings today. Warriors been bull****ting all semester and now they're up at 11:53pm tryna turn in their term paper that's due at midnight. They really put themselves in the worst possible scenario. Had they lost game 5 and won game 6 I'd still take em but now winning game 5 is irrelevant and the Kings look to have all the confidence in the world. Only way dubs win is if sack completely folds which I'm no longer expecting now that they've seen the Warriors bleed

Looks like they got an A+++++ on that term paper

elpablo21 elpablo21 Even tho you love Poole, you’re a neutral right? Who you got?
I'm gonna sit with this one for a day. Not sure where to lean yet

Felt more comfortable with the Nuggets over Suns (should have taken a bet there but I goofed)

Think Steph and Klay have an easier guard matchup both ways to deal with compared to dealing with Fox and Monk

AD should feast but Ham is a lineup terrorist according to Lakers fans

Bron and Wiggins should be a fun matchup

Bench feels a little bit of a toss up

Warriors gained HCA. I'll pick tomorrow fa sho

Is it really that unfathomable to appreciate what a player has done for your club and still consider them a roadblock for future success?
Dubious has had the benefit of a young team and good coaching around him; putting himself in position to be the de-facto leader of a resurgent NYK organization.

In the immediate context, his presence is surely missed. Playoffs and The Heat matchup favor the more physical teams. Few people in the league play as physical a brand as Jules.

Ultimately, Obi Toppin will become the better overall player even if he cannot replicate that intensity. His game has other qualities, most of which being a better teammate, that make him the better player.

Knicks have an iso-heavy offense that looks to create favorable mismatches. That’s the offense because that’s what their stars prefer.

JB on a center and everyone clears out. Randle on nearly anyone 1on1 on the block & there’s usually good stuff about to happen.

IQ loves to get in the game and play like his natural shoot-first self even tho he’s gotten much better looking for others. The biggest upgrade to his game tho has been his defense.

RJ and Julius have never been the best running mates neither. Typically it’s one or the other going off; rarely are they feeding off each other and thriving.

The Babybockers lineups feature more fluid passing and assists. And when they get Deuce in there, everything turns up another level :pimp:

By the time the young guns are entering primes, Dubious fitna be on the other side of 30. His stock will never be higher than now.

And Obi is going into his last year of his rookie contract.
Moves gotta be made.
First choice aka pipe-dream would be a Brooklyn Bridges swap for him. A little more plausible is Grant in a s&t w/ Portland. And then likely the easiest target to get is looking like John Collins.

Team doesn’t even need to bring back a starting caliber player in exchange for the trade to be a success. However, those players mentioned [Collins can still come off da bench] imo would immediately elevate the club another tier.
As much as I’ve come to appreciate Quick too, if a young gun gotta go, 🙏 it’s him and none of the others. He def has the highest value of the youts also.

Keels✌️too if needed.

I get why everyone is gonna do the Bron vs Steph storyline, but it's a AD series for the Lakers.

Facts. The Lakers will go as AD does.

If he comes out and plays those uninspired games that he does time to time, Lakers will lose.

If he plays the way he did game 6...Lakers got a chance.

Young teams go as their coaches go

Mike Brown was more afraid of winning than he was of losing

It was several times that I saw his team looking at the bench for answers and he didn’t give them any

Just left Sabonis and Huerter out there to get destroyed for the entire second half

1682902169328.jpeg
you-you-de-niro.gif

I'll see you Tuesday smh

my first time in life eating steak was at wwf new York the day before WrestleMania 17.

I want to ask “What does a WWF New York steak even taste like?” And about cuts but you have no points of reference :lol: Going there around when they first opened in 2001 was one of my most memorable life experiences, though

I want to ask “What does a WWF New York steak even taste like?” And about cuts but you have no points of reference :lol: Going there around when they first opened in 2001 was one of my most memorable life experiences, though
Lol I barely remember the trip but I was 10..I visited my grandparents in DC for spring break..my grandfather, cousin, and I took a train to New York..now that I think about it that was my first time visiting New York as well..I remember I bought a magazine/flyer for WrestleMania 17..Im sure if I look through my childhood belongings I probably still have it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom