The Official NBA Season Thread

Lebron? Tired out? Since when does Lebron get exhausted :lol:
So this never happened.
IMG_0701.jpeg

Okay.

Lol I barely remember the trip but I was 10..I visited my grandparents in DC for spring break..my grandfather, cousin, and I took a train to New York..now that I think about it that was my first time visiting New York as well..I remember I bought a magazine/flyer for WrestleMania 17..Im sure if I look through my childhood belongings I probably still have it

So funnily enough my experience was in the 7th grade on the way back from dropping my brother off at college. You could legit see the WWF building from the highway so on the way back my folks and I stopped to get pics just outside the building and ****. While doing so a black SUV pops out of the garage and my dad jokingly says “Look it’s Vince”…and it actually was him and Stephanie :lol: Flagged em down and they were nice enough to stop, take pics and my pops and I were talking to Stephanie (‘mirin tbh because her hands were just around me :lol: )

The crazy part, which I thought was embarrassing at the time but turned out be clutch, was that my mom worked in senior management at Marriott at the time so she pulled Vince aside. Basically she broke down how sometimes they stay at the hotels she covered but it’s inconsistent and gave high level details about how it would make more sense to lock-in a long-term broader arrangement which could also include blocks for fans that they could include in bundles with tickets as well as some other benefits and she gave him her card.

Didn’t really think anything of it but two weeks later someone from WWF that was in charge of their travel called her to learn more and she eventually solo quarterbacked a multi-million dollar country-wide deal with them. **** ran up the flagpole at Marriott quick and dudes were shook AF. Within 6 months she was promoted to an executive all because of Vince McMahon actually listening. Dude will never get any slander from me or my family :lol:

I want to ask “What does a WWF New York steak even taste like?” And about cuts but you have no points of reference :lol: Going there around when they first opened in 2001 was one of my most memorable life experiences, though
Haha. It doesn’t matter about cuts. It’s hard to beat a man’s first steak. That **** could have been a death row gristle and it would have been the best.

Catching up on the day. Steph is just unbelievable... I still a good season for King's fans, but I would be worried about Sabonis

Catching up on the Knicks game. I still feel okay for us in the series.. Randle was out the team.. shot poorly from 3.. but the heat are too good to take anything lightly. And they're not going to be out of any game ever.. Knicks in 6 still

what was his message to the team? because they absolutely failed him today. besides him nobody showed up but looney. and the kings still got blown out

When he gave up trying and got up, before the sun had even risen, he checked his phone and saw a text at 3:45 a.m. Turns out Draymond Green couldn’t sleep either.

They exchanged messages about their embarrassment, how Kings guard Malik Monk called them old, about the fractured focus they’ve witnessed in their huddle. Green was prepared to speak to the team, to try galvanizing the bunch. But Curry was fed up enough to tell Green, “let me take this one.” That was all Green needed to hear.

Before the start of Saturday’s film session, Curry stood before the group. In the glass-walled atrium on the ninth floor of Chase Center, a space known as “Above the Rim” and that overlooks the Bay, he had their undivided attention.

“I don’t even talk a lot,” Curry said to the team, “but I’ve got something to say.”

Did not go in depth about what he said to the team, but did let Dray know he got G7 covered.

who is bron guarding? warriors motion and movement going to tire him out
I actually think GS will be too tired after the Sac series heroics

Klay doesn’t have any juice left and Poole is playing like he’s still punch drunk

So funnily enough my experience was in the 7th grade on the way back from dropping my brother off at college. You could legit see the WWF building from the highway so on the way back my folks and I stopped to get pics just outside the building and ****. While doing so a black SUV pops out of the garage and my dad jokingly says “Look it’s Vince”…and it actually was him and Stephanie :lol: Flagged em down and they were nice enough to stop, take pics and my pops and I were talking to Stephanie (‘mirin tbh because her hands were just around me :lol: )

The crazy part, which I thought was embarrassing at the time but turned out be clutch, was that my mom worked in senior management at Marriott at the time so she pulled Vince aside. Basically she broke down how sometimes they stay at the hotels she covered but it’s inconsistent and gave high level details about how it would make more sense to lock-in a long-term broader arrangement which could also include blocks for fans that they could include in bundles with tickets as well as some other benefits and she gave him her card.

Didn’t really think anything of it but two weeks later someone from WWF that was in charge of their travel called her to learn more and she eventually solo quarterbacked a multi-million dollar country-wide deal with them. **** ran up the flagpole at Marriott quick and dudes were shook AF. Within 6 months she was promoted to an executive all because of Vince McMahon actually listening. Dude will never get any slander from me or my family :lol:
Lol that's crazy s/o to your mom for being astute

Ironically I found wwf new York's menu.. look at these prices.. I more than likely had the new York strip steak

1_7c2c40937e1491518c9a9971afc8b716.jpg

Back
Top Bottom