The Official NBA Season Thread

what was his message to the team? because they absolutely failed him today. besides him nobody showed up but looney. and the kings still got blown out

Wiggs said Curry speech gave him chills. No wonder he missed all them bunnies :lol: :smh:

EB7BADE1-18E8-4BEA-AA79-055FD31C7954.jpeg

I'm gonna sit with this one for a day. Not sure where to lean yet

Felt more comfortable with the Nuggets over Suns (should have taken a bet there but I goofed)

Think Steph and Klay have an easier guard matchup both ways to deal with compared to dealing with Fox and Monk

AD should feast but Ham is a lineup terrorist according to Lakers fans

Bron and Wiggins should be a fun matchup

Bench feels a little bit of a toss up

Warriors gained HCA. I'll pick tomorrow fa sho

Poole levelin up in front of the all the plastic instagram baddies sitting courtside at staples. dubs in 5

missed the game in real time to celebrate my nephew’s first bday and finally finished the replay on league pass

kings really goofed not growing their lead in the first half with klay shooting 1-10 and poole being non-existent. and then feel like they really messed up in the third playing solely thru the guards and keegan and trying to run with the warriors once the dubs took the lead. brown going away from sabonis in the second reminds me of a football coach who completely abandons the run game down by two scores.

in any case, props to the kings. hope they continue to rise in the West. hopefully they can upgrade and get a more aggressive and consistent man at the four instead of barnes, maybe someone like jerami grant. good series nelson999 nelson999 rck3sactown rck3sactown

I actually think GS will be too tired after the Sac series heroics

Klay doesn’t have any juice left and Poole is playing like he’s still punch drunk

Folks said that about the Warriors going from a 5PM Friday tip to 12:30PM Sunday tip.

Sure Klay shot an uncharacteristic 4/19 but it was G7 on the road and he he had some go in and out while also hitting some tough ones. Let’s not act like he didn’t shoot 5/15 in G3 @ Home too. Just one of those games for Klay, unfortunately.

Being tired has nothing to do with it for Poole. He needs to do less. He’s trying to do things Steph was doing but he’s not Steph :lol: He needs to recognize his role.

A bunch of guys missed bunnies and FTs which was unusual. They will also be back in Chase so that should help out too. If they do lose I personally would not cite fatigue as the reason. Lakers would have just been the better team that night and outplayed them 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom