The Official NBA Season Thread

double agent

Not even the first time in this series

He’s the same mentally at 30 that he was at 23. Some guys just never develop IT.

He’s gotta go
I feel pretty good about the Lakers defending the Warriors (well sans Curry).

Lakers just gotta dominate the paint, possession game (fouls, offensive rebounds, limit their own turnovers) and hit enough threes.
I had questions about Poole going into that game & he answered NONE of them :lol: Their offense just isn’t special if only 3 guys are making shots. If Steph is going to get up literally 40 shots every single night then then that absolutely changes things but we’ve only seen ‘93 Jordan do that :lol:

the Lakers are far from unbeatable but the larger point is Golden State doesn’t have the firepower to consistently run away from them. So every game is going to be tight against one of the greatest decision makers of all time.

Mix in those trademark lazy passes and 1 or 2 off nights from Steph & you have yourself an extremely tough series.

Can’t wait for those lebron/Rui minutes. Should be a layup line for Steph

gty_540881636_82697728.jpg

Hopefully Ham learned his lesson and doesn't run that **** anymore. Gabriel and Bamba should get run this series.

Had to make sure that here wasn’t a game last night. Thread added several pages, for a series that hasn’t started yet. If it’s like this already, I’m going to quote Jim Gordon in the Dark Knight when Batman wanted to go after the mobs life savings, concerning this thread.

Things will get ugly.

Hopefully Ham learned his lesson and doesn't run that **** anymore. Gabriel and Bamba should get run this series.
Why the hell would Bamba play this series? Undisciplined team defender playing against a well oiled machine that will take his shot blocking out of the picture, and he can’t punish GSW for being small on the other end.

Lakers have more than 2 guys that can get their own shot and create unlike Sacramento and more bodies that are playable.

Golden State supporting cast plays like that again and this is over in 5.

Back
Top Bottom