The Official NBA Season Thread

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

ShinyVacantGeese-size_restricted.gif

I see you been posting alot about Harden since yesterday

Any thoughts on ya boy Embiid?
Y'all man's Jokic is more likely to get upset 1st Rd than Embiid.

I get that, he deserves some blame but not lose his job.

He just turned the franchise around. The lack of patience is crazy. So CP3 is gone, Ayton trade value is even lower than last year. I don't get what the plan is.

Famb they want to win a championship

They add two championship level teams, after the blow up last season I would expect him to be on the hot seat.

It sucks, but that is how the NBA is now.

And again, watching him coach, his main shortcomings is that he struggles at making adjustments. The Denver series really exposed them, but they have been there for a while.

Devin Booker's shot making can only bail you out for so long.

I really like dude, but like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh said about coaches when Nick Nurse got clipped. Some coaches are better suited for different types of teams. I definitely think the Pistons should hire Monty.

Monty is an great coach for a young rebuilding team, but not so great for a championship team. He struggles at making adjustments, especially in game. Suns need something different right now.

I'm not sure if the Lakers can make it past to Denver. I think Denver is the best team in the league so beating them will be a tough task. They have a deep squad and Jokic is playing at his peak. Also, I'm not sure if he can go into Denver and win a game. They have a great home court advantage because of the altitude and they are a younger team who likes to get out and run. I'm not sure if we can match up with that.

If the Lakers had pre-foot injury LeBron from earlier this season when he could get downhill and move a lot better, I would probably pick the Lakers but you can tell that LeBron is hobbled and can't bring it every night like he needs to in a series like this.

Going with my head and not my heart, I have Denver in 6. I genuinely hope I am wrong.

What sucks is that if the Lakers can get past Denver, I really like our chances against Boston or Miami. I think the winner of the WCF wins the title.

I'm not sure if the Lakers can make it past to Denver. I think Denver is the best team in the league so beating them will be a tough task. They have a deep squad and Jokic is playing at his peak. Also, I'm not sure if he can go into Denver and win a game. They have a great home court advantage because of the altitude and they are a younger team who likes to get out and run. I'm not sure if we can match up with that.

If the Lakers had pre-foot injury LeBron from earlier this season when he could get downhill and move a lot better, I would probably pick the Lakers but you can tell that LeBron is hobbled and can't bring it every night like he needs to in a series like this.

Going with my head and not my heart, I have Denver in 6. I genuinely hope I am wrong.

What sucks is that if the Lakers can get past Denver, I really like our chances against Boston or Miami. I think the winner of the WCF wins the title.

Nah, we dont accept that.

Ride with your Lakers.

Unless your are just reverse NT jinxing here.

Knicks: build a winning team for the first time in over a couple decades

Knicks fans: Fire the guy who took them out of purgatory, now! He lost to the best coach in the league so naturally we should have a look at other guys like Bud. What about Mark Jackson?!

I don't think Nick Nurse or Coach Bud are equipped to handle the Bucks job, Phoenix job or Philly job. Great coaches but not better than the guys that are or were there.

I Remember what they said about the Beard :lol:

00D72471-1918-4760-AEB6-9FABC64CDC92.jpeg

It seems crazy now but in Harden's prime I remember a lot of folks making this argument based on Harden's incredibly efficiency during the regular season.

For all of Kobe's faults, I can only remember him mentally checking out of a game once (2006 series against Phoenix). There so many big games where you can just look at Harden's face and tell he wants no part of being there.

In 2020 when the Lakers beat the Rockets, Harden was basically a bystander. Didn't even try to will his team to victory.

Famb they want to win a championship

They add two championship level teams, after the blow up last season I would expect him to be on the hot seat.

It sucks, but that is how the NBA is now.

And again, watching him coach, his main shortcomings is that he struggles at making adjustments. The Denver series really exposed them, but they have been there for a while.

Devin Booker's shot making can only bail you out for so long.

I really like dude, but like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh said about coaches when Nick Nurse got clipped. Some coaches are better suited for different types of teams. I definitely think the Pistons should hire Monty.

Monty is an great coach for a young rebuilding team, but not so great for a championship team. He struggles at making adjustments, especially in game. Suns need something different right now.

They traded all their depth to get KD, gotta have some pieces to make adjustments.

Bet let's blame everybody besides the one with the gun. Ol if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to record, did it still **** up the bag? Head ***

Back
Top Bottom